Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Einbürgerung delayed

Toggle
Einbürgerung delayed
Answer
4/24/09 1:36 AM
Dear all,

I am living in Munich and have lived in Germany for 7.4 Years. Last month I went to the Einbürgerungamt and collected the list of papers I need to submit for applying for citizenship. Unfortuately I lost by job due to the current economic downturn, but will be paid by the firm for the next 2 months. I am not able to find a good job. My questions are:

1. Can I register in other states where the waiting period is 7 years and apply for Einbürgerung?
2. How much one need to earn for a family of 5 in Munich to apply for Einbürgerung?
3. Can you give me good ideas to come out of the situation?

Thanks,
Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Einbürgerung delayed
Answer
4/24/09 1:47 AM as a reply to Rajesh Desai.
Please note that I was student for the first 3 years in Hessen and then worked for 4 years in Bayern. Eagerly looking forward for your replies.

Thanks in advance
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/24/09 2:02 AM as a reply to Rajesh Desai.
Even in other states you will need to prove that you can sustain yourself (so having a steady income is required).

Well, this is tricky but you probably need to submit the last 3 payslips with your citizenship application. You can do that right now, so you can apply for the citizenship. However, this is a grey area as you will probably want to withdraw information about loosing your job. Also, sometimes at the end if your application you need to submit the payslips again.

I am not sure what the best approach is. It would be wise to seek a lawyer.

Good luck!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/24/09 11:04 AM as a reply to Rajesh Desai.
Thank you very much Xenon.

Which State/city is best for applying? I mean, which is Hassel free? I can get back to Hessen, since I studied there. Would that be a good idea?

Can you please suggest which lawyer would be good for Citizenship matters?

Thanks
Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/24/09 11:05 AM as a reply to Rajesh Desai.
for EB in Bayern, your student status will not be considered. You need to wait or apply with § 8 . At this moment, you have basically no chance to apply with § 8. You need have a secure job for that..

Sorry for the negative answer..

Goos luck with your job search..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/24/09 11:12 AM as a reply to Rajesh Desai.
I know Berlin takes some of your student time into account.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott