Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Family Reunion Visa - Appointment at German Consulate Chennai

Toggle
Hi, 
I'm trying to book an appointment for National Visa on the online portal of German Consulate, Chennai but the website keeps showing the following message. 
Unfortunately, there are no appointments available at this time. New appointments will be made available for booking at regular intervals.I need an appointment in November. There's enough time now but it's not showing dates yet. and till October there seem to be no slots available. I was advised to check at night/early morning and that hasn't helped either. Can we book through phone or mail? 

Also does the marriage certificate need to be translated to German and attested before submission? 
My husband's blue card application is in process and by November, we'll have all the required documents. 

If you have any advice or tips regarding this, that would be much appreciated.
Thank you. 
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Family Reunion Visa - Appointment at German Consulate Chennai
Answer
8/17/18 1:23 PM as a reply to Dalya.
Hi,
please call vfs or embassy number and make an appointment. I think it should be possible to make an appointment on phone.
good luck
bas brem
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
8/17/18 5:52 PM as a reply to Dalya.
Was in a similar situation earlier.

Came to know all cancelled slots are uploaded in the server between 03:30 - 04:00 am IST. Tried it, and it worked out for me. Managed to book an appointment for October.

Not sure if this still works, but may be you could consider to give a try.

Good luck.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
8/17/18 7:06 PM as a reply to Bas Brem.
Hi Bas,
Thank you. I contacted the consulate and VFS. VFS redirected me to the Consulate The lady at the consulate said the only way to book appointments is through their online portal.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/17/18 7:07 PM as a reply to Siva.
Hi Siva, 
Thank you. That gives me hope. I'll try during the said time. Hopefully, it'll work for me too. 
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott