Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Work permitt - personal exchange program

Toggle
Hi
I have been working in a Munich with a work permit based on personal exchange program.
This work permit is valid for 3 years. I'am going to complete this 3 years by end of 2009.
I would like to extend it by 1 year more. Is it possible? If yes, how can I get an extension? Do I need to apply for any other work permit? can you please help?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Work permitt - personal exchange program
Answer
5/8/09 3:14 PM as a reply to Kishore Kumar.
According to § 9BeschVerfV

1) 2 years of continuos work leads to BE

2) 3 years of continuos residence

In your case point (2) MIGHT :-) apply leading to BE.

this is based on limited interpretation on German law
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Work permitt - personal exchange program
Answer
5/13/09 12:38 PM as a reply to Kishore Kumar.
Hi Kishore,

I guess in a personnel (not personal) exchange program a company in your home country (India?) has sent you on an assignment to a parent/sister company in Germany. This Visa is time bound for max 3 years and cannot be extended. These kind of visa's normally don't go through the regular market checks etc. Also you wouldn't be paying for your social security funds during your employement. Some companies however send the employees on a training Visa for a fourth year following this. But in this case you would have to return to your home country and come back again.

This is as per my knowledge. Seniors in the forum, please confirm

Nirmal
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3