Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Family Reunion Visa

Family Reunion Visa
Answer
8/13/18 9:37 PM
Hello All,

Is it possible to register our feedback about visa process?

Please find the reason for the query:

I have applied for work permit from Mumbai(India). After getting my visa, I applied for dependant visa for my wife and son, got the interview done in November 2017.They were asking to submit few documents, but not at a time one after the other. By end of march we were asked to pay the verification fee. We have submitted all the requirements and paid the amount by end of March. In July 2018 got mail to submit documents in Germany. From there I could know that only my wife's visa was approved. They didn’t receive any visa application for my son. I mailed to visa@mumb.auswaertiges-amt.de  to ask about my son's visa who is 5 years old now. From there I got formal mail irrelevant to my mail content that "it will take 8 to 12 weeks"  which is  the answer to all (I asked for more than 10 people they too have received the same mail)After contacting them through phone we were asked  to mail once again and gave another mail  ID visa@mumb.diplo.de,but still no response 
I am not contacting them after one or two months of visa interview, but after 9 months still they are telling again it will take 8 to 12 weeks or even more, which is not appropriate in any case after paying all the fees and submitting the documents.
I just wanted to show my situation to German officials through feedback. Which they might not be knowing.
Thanks for reading
kindly waiting for suggestions.

0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3