Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

For Sale - Zu Verkaufen!

English Books for Sale

Toggle
English Books for Sale
Answer
1/26/07 5:51 PM
I have a few English books for sale. If you are interested in any of the below listed books please mail me on nick_madan@yahoo.com and I would send you the photo of the cover if you want.

1. Winning (Almost New) Jack Welch & Suzy Welch

Straight forward guidance and answers to most difficult questions that people face on and off the job. This is both a philisophical and pragmatic book which has become the bible for business people.
Euro 12

2. Six Weeks to Professional Excellence(Used but in top condition)
Chartered Management Institute

This book is based on the best selling IN A WEEK series used by successful business managers in over 20 countries. This books covers the following. WEEK1: Project Management, WEEK 2: Negotiating, WEEK3: Time Management, WEEK4: Dealing with difficult people, WEEK 5emoticonresentation, WEEK6: Memory Techniques Euro 10

3. First Things First (brand new paperback)
Stephen R Covery and Roger Merrill

The first an real breakthrough in time management in years. Stephen Covery and Roger Merrill apply the insights of ""The 7 habits of Highly Effective People"" to the daily problems of people who must struggle with ever increasing demands of work and home life.
Euro 10

4. Lean Six Sigma (brand new paperback)
Michael L. Goerge

A breakthrough program for Increasing Quality, Shortening Cycle Times and creating value in every area of your organization
Euro 10

5. The 8 Habit from Effectiveness to Greatness_Hardcover (Inclusive of Bonus CD with 16 inspirational films_Brand New)
Stephen R Covery

This book is the next in series of "The 7 Habits of Highly effective people"
Euro 25

6. The World is Flat (Hardcover_As good as new)
Thomas Friedmann
The brief history of the globalized world in the 21st Century Euro 20

7. How to talk to Anyone (As good as new) Leil Lowndes
92 Little Tricks for big success in relationships Euro 4

8. Goals (new)
Brian Tracy
How to get everything you want faster than you thought possible
Euro 5

9. UML - In a Nutshell (As good as new)
O'REILLY (Sinan Si Alhir)
Unified Modelling Language
Euro 10

10. TCL and the Tk Toolkit
Pearson Education-Asia
Euro 3

11. How to Interview Like a top MBA
Dr. Shel Leanne

Job Winning Strategies from Headhunters, Fortune 100 recruiters and career counsellors
Euro 4

I think the cost of postage ranges between Euros 3.90 to 6.90 within Germanydepending on use of post or DHL.If anyone is interested I could find out actual costs and post it.

Note the postage would be extra on actuals.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: English Books for Sale
Answer
1/30/07 3:28 PM as a reply to Smart Force.
Did you buy these books from India?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18