Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Help Needed in finding a job

Toggle
Help Needed in finding a job
Answer
4/26/05 6:23 PM
Hello My name is vimal and i am living in Germany for nearly one year. My wife is a german citizen and i have 3 years resident visa.
I have 3 years working experience working in India and Srilanka as Web developer and was seriously searching for a job in Germany for nearly one year but have no luck.
I hope there will be so many software professionals in this excellent community who are working in reputed firms, and i need their help and advise how to find a job here in Germany.
I also need help in what area i need to be skilled in order to succeed here, eg C C++ unix etc.

Thanks for your reply in advance
best regards
vimal
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Help Needed in finding a job
Answer
4/26/05 6:51 PM as a reply to VImal raj.
Hum, can you please send me your CV at daolwin at hotmail dot com? Both the English and its German version.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/28/05 11:43 AM as a reply to VImal raj.
cud u give ur mail id here
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/28/05 11:43 AM as a reply to VImal raj.
sorry i didnt notice ur mail id... its there thx
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/29/05 2:52 AM as a reply to VImal raj.
THanks mates for your reply
my email id is vimalpercy@yahoo.com.Had a hard time the last three days trying to open the home page of this site.Just now had the luck.

with regards
vimal
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/29/05 1:31 PM as a reply to VImal raj.
Weißt du, die Mehrheit der Stellenangebote in Deutschland auf deutsch ausgeschrieben werden, nicht mehr so in englisch. Das wäre schön daher wenn du deutsch sprechen könntest. Heutzutage sind viele der Arbeiten Kundenorientiert und nicht nur über Datenbanken und reine Programmierung. Also, du solltest lieber nicht nur in C++ oder Unix, sondern auch in deutsch ausgebildet sein.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/8/05 1:05 AM as a reply to VImal raj.
Danke Aurora,
Ich lerne Deutch.

I have just started learning German and it is a 3 month course and i hope after 3 months i can manage to speak german to a managable level.

I have experience in Customer relation management based projects, Accounting and inventory projects, Auctions etc. I dont have any expereience in linux or unix.

I am good in ASP ASP.net VB.net VC++ Coldfusion and C,C++ and little bit of java with sound database programing knowledge.

Plz let me know how i can search for a job and what are the areas i should improve myself.
Thanks for your help in advance
with regards
vimal
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7