Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Family Reunion visa

Family Reunion visa
Answer
8/7/18 11:41 PM
Please i really need help. I am a Cameroonian by nationality but i  have been living in Germany for three years now. I was in Cameroon in October 2017 where my wife and I got married. When i got back to Germany, we applied for a family reunion visa for her. The visa process is still on going.

But the issue i have now is that, when i was in cameroon she was pregnant for me. she applied for the family reunion visa in the early stages of her pregnancy which we were hoping she will get the visa before she puts to birth. Unfortunately for us, she has put to birth before the visa is due. Now i want her to come over to Germany with the child. HOw am i suppose to go about this now?? Do i need to file in another application for the child alone or just?? please i really need help because the child is just a couple of weeks old and she can't leave without the child.

I can be more explicit if need be.

thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3