Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Urgent help needed

Toggle
Re: Urgent help needed!!!
Answer
8/30/05 12:24 PM as a reply to Aastha Vij.
Navigate on " Germany" then Sucess Stories !! u have then got all u need !!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/30/05 12:25 PM as a reply to Aastha Vij.
do you have a "normal" work permit, a BE or a EG?

In case of the first, you can't start a company on your name. Same for two, but you can do that only if you got the 3rd.

So what's yours?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/30/05 12:57 PM as a reply to Aastha Vij.
Hi Nobody,
You are the MAN:-). Thanks for taking ur time!
I have selbständing tätigkeit gestattet.
do you have any idea about the steuer and wat are the chances that i dont get my Arbeitslosgeld if i lose my main job, with me being a Kleinunternehmer or watever!!!
nice day!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/30/05 1:00 PM as a reply to Aastha Vij.
Hi !
How do we get selbständing tätigkeit gestattet ?
0 (0 Votes)

Urgent help needed
Answer
5/25/06 2:06 AM
I came to Germany 5 months back on dependant visa to stay with my husband. I have worked as an IT professional in India.I am being offered a Practikum by a German company for a short term(6 month)project.

Do I need a work permit for practikum? What can be the other legalities to be taken care of in this regard? Am I allowed to take up a practikum if I am not studying here?

Hope to get some feedback soon on this problem.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Urgent help needed
Answer
5/26/06 2:14 PM as a reply to Aastha Vij.
Please let us know what is written on your visa

1. First check what kind of work visa you have
2. Practikum normally is a part of the study you do ,I am not sure if you can do a practikum but Normally NO ,if you have a work permit you can work as aushilfe for some time.

MATRIX
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/26/06 2:18 PM as a reply to Aastha Vij.
1. First check what kind of work visa you have

Dependant visa

2. Practikum normally is a part of the study you do ,I am not sure if you can do a practikum but Normally NO ,if you have a work permit you can work as aushilfe for some time.

need a work permit or a student visa but not a dependant visa
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/26/06 2:54 PM as a reply to Aastha Vij.
I enquired about the work permit.

I went to the Rathaus here and asked the lady what the process is if a company is offering me Praktikum & I need to get a permit on my present visa. The lady saw my visa and gave me a form. She said that one page needs to be filled by me and the other by the employer. She said it would take 2-3 weeks to change my visa from dependant to work permit.

I did say to her that I am being offered a praktikum though I am not sure if she understood the scenario completely.

Assuming she heard me correctly, they would give me a work permit in 2-3 weeks of submission of my form.

Could there be any problem in getting this work permit if I am not a student here and the employer says on my form that he is offering a Praktikum? I mean..any chances of this work permit request getting rejected?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott