Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Need clarification on Work Permit Visa section18

Toggle
Hi,

I am working in Germany with a German Firm. I am having work permit visa 18 abs and in other page of my Visa it says authorize to work in Germany. Now my company client based out in Gulf country and they have requested me to travel to Bahrain ( non EU country ) to deliver training to their HR team for 2 days. They are providing Authorization letter. Could you please guide me with clear information whether or not I can travell to Non EU country to deliver trainng programme on behalf of my present company ( German Employer). 

As per my understanding With work permit 18 abs I cannot work in another other country of European Union other than Germany however I am free to visit Non EU country for short business travel.

I have to travel on 08 August hence i request your expertees reply at the earliest so that I can arrange and book my travel plans. 

I will be happy if any document can also be shared on same.

Looking forward to hear from you expertees.

Regards,

Madhusudan

My 
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Need clarification on Work Permit Visa section18
Answer
8/3/18 7:26 AM as a reply to Madhusudan Kallur Purushothaman.
It is not you are going to employ in gulf country. You are going to give training for 2 days. We call it as a business trip. ofcourse you can do this trip anytime.  As far as your salary receiving it in germany, then no problem.

dont panic!!!!!!!!! enjoy the trip!!!!!!!!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott