Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

permanent residence to spouse of german citizen

Toggle
dear friends,
I came to germany in 2002 april on student visa for my masters and i got married in 2003 december to a german woman in denmark. Then i went to auslanderbehorde to change my visa status but they told that i should also register my marriage in germany also for that proceedure(to enquiry in my home country) it took 3 moths.In april i got my papers and then i had got my aufenthaltserlaubnis for one year.
Now my question is that when i can be eligible for PR, from which time they count my marriage time, next time i mean in april 2005 can i ask for PR(till now i didnot get any social help from the government).
I want to know that whether the arbeitsamt help me in finding a job (i have seen a lot of jobs in my profession).
waiting for your reply,
with love,
indogerman
0 (0 Votes)

Re: permanent residence to spouse of german citizen
Answer
11/24/04 1:01 PM as a reply to raju khanna.
hai brothers (annalu, tammullu)
nobody is interested in helping me.....
because iam not a GC ...(fun)
i hope i will get the replys at least now,
yours friendly,
indogerman
0 (0 Votes)

Re: permanent residence to spouse of german citizen
Answer
11/24/04 1:28 PM as a reply to raju khanna.
"Now my question is that when i can be eligible for PR", 3 years after your marriage.

"from which time they count my marriage time", from the day it has been done, in case you wonder if it will be counted based ohn the registration.

"next time i mean in april 2005 can i ask for PR", yes.

"I want to know that whether the arbeitsamt help me in finding a job", they are supposed to do that, but nobody can asure you that they will, better serch by yourself.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18