Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Urgent help needed regarding ZAV binding letter

RE: Urgent help needed regarding ZAV binding letter
Respuesta
8/03/19 10:52 en respuesta a S J.
Hello SJ,
I am in the situation where my employer had informed me that they have sent my visa documents (including educational certificates and Contract) to the German Immigration Authority and authority will send their result to employer office as well as German Embassy New Delhi.
Now, yesterday they informed me that they got positive feedback from the German Immigration Authority and asked me to attend the appointment which you had booked earlier.
So shall i ask my employer to share the copy of that approval which they got from German Immigration Authority.
Is that required copy of approval at the time of attending appointment as they already informed that German Immigration Authority will send it to German Embassy New Delhi.
Please reply.
Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/03/19 11:20 en respuesta a sachin Shukla.
Hi,

you will need the original letter. This is stated on the letter itself and your employer should know.

Your employer should send the document as a copy ahead by mail and then by courier to you, that you can present it at your appointment.

Good luck

Detlef
+1 (1 Voto)

Respuesta
13/03/19 17:23 en respuesta a trust7.
Hello Detlef,
Many thanks for the reply.
I asked for pre approval letter from the employer and they sent me the scan copy over the mail and told me original letter will be sent from German Immigration Authority to German Consulate New Delhi.
Now I hope having original pre approval letter this should not be a matter of issue.
Please reply.
Thanks again.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/04/19 18:28 en respuesta a sachin Shukla.
Hi Sachin.
Did you give your original qualifications certificates (Post gradute/graduation certificates) to your German employer for the application of ZAV letter OR did you give to your german employer only the scanned copies of your qualification certificates?/
Regards,
Aman
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
28/04/19 8:16 en respuesta a amanjyot singh uppal.
Scanned copies are sufficient!
Good luck

Detlef
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
23/05/19 12:03 en respuesta a trust 7.
Only this link asks for ZAV from people applying for Long term Work visa,
https://india.diplo.de/in-en/service/-/1803740

I did not find mention of ZAV in any of the official German Visa sites. Is ZAV really needed for people with matching educational degrees with German universities and more than 53k salary?

0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott