Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Unemployment Anmeldung

Toggle
Unemployment Anmeldung
Answer
2/5/09 11:27 AM
Hi all,

I was working in big company here and because I did not like the job I resigned. Now I am looking for new Job.
My wife is German.
Do I need to resigter in Arbeitsamt about my unemployment. Is it must to do? Do I get benifit of telling them.
2nd question: Till now my krankenversicherung money was going from my salary but as now I have no job how they will take money and how much. Do I need to say to Versicherung or it is automatic?

Pls reply

Aryan
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Unemployment Anmeldung
Answer
2/5/09 12:09 PM as a reply to R A.
It is not compulsory to register, unless you want to claim arbeitslosengeld. In your case you may not be eligible for first three months because you resigned voluntarily. If you claim Arbeitslosgeld the gov will take care of Health insurance, otherwise you can get under your wife's scheme if she is working and publicly insured.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/5/09 6:01 PM as a reply to R A.
Hi Raj,

Thanks for reply.

No my wife is student and she in insured on my Versicherung as family versichung. So i can not.

Can you tell me how much money versicherung will take per month.

If i say to arbeitsamt that i am arbeitloss then they will not give arbeitlos geld but then can i free from versicherung geld?

As you told that if i will be arbeitloss for more than 3 months then they will give. But fot that I have to do anmeldung now or it is also ok if I will search job and if not found then later 2 months I will say to them.

Thanks in advance for reply.

Aryan
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/5/09 6:13 PM as a reply to R A.
@Aryan

It all depends how long did you work? If you have worked less than one year, then you will not get anything ( no money, no krankenversicherung) . If you have worked more than one year, then you will get money from Arbeitsamt after 3 months (plus krankenversicherung).

Of course you need to tell them. The question, how much krankenversicherung you need to pay, you can ask your insurance company.

See the link for more infos:

http://www.arbeitsagentur.de/nn_25650/Navigation/zentral/Buerger/Arbeitslos/Alg/Alg-Nav.html
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/5/09 6:41 PM as a reply to R A.
dude, sorry for being rude here...but you are very stupid to resign from a job when you are the only earning member of the family. Is it because you are married to a german? why couldnt you have waited till you got a new job and then resigned.
You have to register now or better the last day in your office for the Arbeitslosengeld. Maybe your wife can get a student Health insurance if she is registerd but not sure about yours. Maybe you have to pony up the money yourself.

Maybe you wife has to apply for Bafog or something available for german citizens
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/5/09 10:51 PM as a reply to R A.
Hallo Raj,

Thank you for reply.

I was in last job for 6 months. But before always I have worked as fereinjob, Praktikum, werkstudent with my study.

Do these works also considered as I have also payed taxes here.

I will do tomorrow anmeldung to Arbeitzamt.

Regards

Aryan
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/6/09 11:55 AM as a reply to R A.
you were stupid by resigning the job. i dont think you get arbeitlos geld by doing praktikum usw...one thing you can do is register family health insurance on your wife. As your wife is student it comes just 65€ permonth(if she is not working)...till then you can apply for jobs
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/7/09 9:50 PM as a reply to R A.
Hi Dear,

I am stupid because I have resined is not a good reason.
After study u want a job where u can develop urself. Atleast I want that.
Money can anyone earn. I never thought if I get arbeitless geld or not or even I will ask for that.

But this is sure that To do shit in company it is better to sit at home and search good one.

But important is if u trust urself and have stamina to take risk.

No one leave job for fun. So please stupid and these words I think is not suitable.
Anyhow thanks for ur answer and time.

Aryan
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/19/09 7:01 PM as a reply to R A.
Hallo Dear,

I want to know that if a person get arbeitlosgeld from the Arbeitzamt. Do they check bank account also for giving this money or there is definite criteria and they give.

As I have worked more than 1 year in last 5 years and presently arbeitlos registered. I want to know is the money also depend on the money available in bank accont?

Hope for answers.

Aryan
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/20/09 11:40 AM as a reply to R A.
I wonder u have a german wife and she is also dumb enough not to advice u that in germany not having job is one of the worse situation for germans.
and u always need to be on the safe side when job comes.
And WTF going on in ur head .All r trying here their best to keep the job in this economic downfall and you r doing opposite.
Anyhow its ur life u r responsible .
I have the same case of my kollege in 2007 and still now he dosent able to find a good job.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/20/09 12:09 PM as a reply to R A.
Hi Aryan,
As far as I know, bank account/statements is checked only if you apply for Hartz IV Geld. For normal Arbeitslosegeld it is not needed but they make sure that you are trying & searching new job activly. It is also good for you to do so.

Good luck for new job.

Dilbir.
0 (0 Votes)

Regarding Job search visa
Answer
2/22/09 5:18 PM as a reply to R A.
Hello
my job is going to end this month ,i am working for last 3 month(testing period) for xyz company.but for this company my visa valid till this yr dec.so my question is
will they give me a job search visa now??
how should i manage with insurance if i dont have job??
will i get possibilities if i do anmeldung in agentur fur arbeit ?
Advance thanks for ur suggesrion..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/23/09 3:10 PM as a reply to R A.
Hi all,

Please guide me about the arbeitlos. I am here on a work visa and my job was one year contract job, due to financial problem, my company is not renewing my contract. My contract is going to expire on 31st June.
I have few questions that

Am i eligable to apply for arbeitlos?
Is it possible that i can get a job search visa? Although i am desperatley seeking a new job and hopeful for it.
If i am elgiable for arbeitlos than how to apply for it?

Kindly guide me.

BR
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/23/09 3:56 PM as a reply to R A.
>>Please guide me about the arbeitlos. I am here on a work visa and my job was one year contract job, due to financial problem, my company is not renewing my contract. My contract is going to expire on 31st June.

Does it mean you have not actually finished working one year in germany? If you did not then sorry, but be ready to leave the country as you are out of options.

If you have finished one year then

>>Am i eligable to apply for arbeitlos?

Yes, for max 6 months

>>Is it possible that i can get a job search
visa?

Yes. min 3 months, after that time period depends on your case officer

>>If i am elgiable for arbeitlos than how to apply for it?

Take your passport, work contract, termination letter and contact the nearest Arbeitsamt and they will guide your further.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/23/09 5:18 PM as a reply to R A.
@rebelsoul

Could you please give the validity of your visa ?
It depends mainly on that coz , the arbeitsamt people are sceptical about the validity of your visa which happened to me .

Am i eligable to apply for arbeitlos?
yes ( you should have worked for 1 year )

Is it possible that i can get a job search visa?
yes ( depends on mercy of the concerned authorities or alien office or city and town you live)

Although i am desperatley seeking a new job and hopeful for it.
Good luck for searching a job !!!!

If i am elgiable for arbeitlos than how to apply for it?
just go to you nearest arbeitsamt with your Passport, Registration copy not lessthan 3 months old (melde beschinigung) and termination letter.
in your case its contract .

@ raj

why 6 months it should be 10 months or 1 year right correct if i am wrong?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/23/09 5:55 PM as a reply to R A.
@bonupp

He is eligible for 6 months if he has worked for 12 months

Have a look in the following link

http://www.arbeitsagentur.de/zentraler-Content/A07-Geldleistung/A074-Sozialversicherung/Publikation/pdf/Dauer-des-Anspruchs.pdf
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/23/09 6:15 PM as a reply to R A.
@raj

>>He is eligible for 6 months if he has worked for 12 months

Have a look in the following link

http://www.arbeits...uer-des-Anspruchs.pdf

Thanks for the information Raj
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/24/09 12:04 PM as a reply to R A.
Hello All,

Thank you for replying and guiding me.

@bonupp
I have one year work permit because of one year job contract and it is expiring at the same time when my job contract is expiring. Before that i had a student visa for 2 years.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/24/09 4:12 PM as a reply to R A.
Hello All,

I would like to thank everyone who has replied and guided me. I do have some more questions, please guide me. As i have stated before that my job contract is of one year. But the first six month of my job i was working full time, but the second phase (current contract is half time, 20 hours). Kindly guide me about my eligability for arbeitlos in such a case.

BR
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/25/09 1:31 AM as a reply to R A.
>> As i have stated before that my job contract is of one year. But the first six month of my job i was working full time, but the second phase (current contract is half time, 20 hours). Kindly guide me about my eligability for arbeitlos in such a case.

I think , if your are under §18 (aufenthalterlaubnis) be it full time or half time it doesnt matter. you will get 60% of the netto (arbeitsamt will calculate). I think you need to go to your concerned visa office(ausländer behörde) and get the job seeker visa before getting the eligibility for unemployment money.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/2/09 10:12 PM as a reply to R A.
Hello All,

Few months ago, I had posted in this thread regarding my problem of losing a job and registering for arbeitlos and the feedback was really great. I went to Arbeitagent and they did register me and also appoints a supervisor to help me in finding job. Today, I went to Visa officer to renew my visa and she refused to give me extension or a job searching visa.

I had tried every possible way to convince her, but she told me there is no rule that a Person he/she after a job visa could get a job search visa. As, in this thread before somebody had stated about getting a 6 month searching visa. If there is any law or legal reference please give it me. I ll be very thankful to you.

Best Regards
Rebelsoul
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/3/09 12:20 AM as a reply to R A.
@rebelsoul
What do you mean that you tried every possible way to convince her emoticon

There is nothing called job searching Visa,if such visa existed then everyone could come here in the name of searching for job.Those who are students after finishing there studies they get the Visa extended for about 6 months to search for a job but not in your case.
If your Visa gets expired which is employer dependent and if the employer is not extending it then you have to return to your home country.It will be illegal for you to even stay a single day after the Visa expires.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott