Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Citizenship law, §10

Toggle
Citizenship law, §10
Answer
6/19/08 12:36 PM
Is there anyone who got citizenship with 6 years condition based on being "well integrated" and "showing extraordinary communication/language capabilities with German environment" ?

(Bei Vorliegen besonderer Integrationsleistungen, insbesondere beim Nachweis von Sprachkenntnissen, die die Voraussetzungen des Absatzes 1 Satz 1 Nr. 6 übersteigen, kann sie auf sechs Jahre verkürzt werden.)

If yes, what kind of reasons and evidences did you show/document?

Thanks in advance,
PWehrli
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Citizenship law, §10
Answer
6/19/08 4:07 PM as a reply to Paul Wehrli.
It is bit tricky with 6 years condition..I tried to apply last year but the officer told me that i need to produce a letter from the president of the University (letter from Dekan or Professor is not sufficient!!) stating 'HIS' Interest in granting me a German Citizenship. This will never happen except if i am a clone of Prof. Röntgen or a boxer like 'Vladimir Klitschko'.

The procedure is also bit complex as the interior ministry needs to decide on such applications and it might take 1-1.5yrs to get an answer..

The officer advised me to wait for a year(until i finished my 8 years residency) and apply with 8 years of residency. In Bayern, they do not count on the AB(student time!!) but if you have excellent means to support you and your family(a unlimited job and a property in Bayern). In the meantime, you should have paid 60 months of Charity (sorry, Pension :-)) contribution, the office can proceed on the basis of § 8 StAg.

The only cons is that all decisions need to be made again in the 'Regierung'. This might take some time....(Max 6 months!!).

The application is the same when compare to 'Ansprucheinbürgerung' or §10 StAg and there is no need of any letters from super humans informing that you are an 'Extraordinary Alien' in this existing Milky Way Galaxy..
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott