Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Permanent Residence Doubts

Toggle
Permanent Residence Doubts
Answer
11/4/05 1:53 PM
Hi Forum,

I would like to thanx everyone for this joint effort to share the information about the difficulties a foreigner usually faces. I have the following to ask and will apperciate any response:
1. I have contributed 60 months social contribution .
2. But the problem is, I had de-registered myself just after 8 months social contribution and went back to my country.
3. After 3 months I came back to germany and since then I have contributed for 52 months. I do have a valid GC till 2006 June. I have the unlimited employment contract.

My question is: Am I elligible for the PR now or do I have to wait just before 3 months of my GC expiry.? I dont know that 60 months pension contribution have to be contineous or it can have the break in between..?

Your imemdiate response will be highly appericated
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Permanent Residence Doubts
Answer
11/4/05 2:08 PM as a reply to P R.
@n_indy

You didn't leave Germany for more then 6 months so there is no problem in your case. Go ahead with your PR Application.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott