Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Cancellation!!

Toggle
Cancellation!!
Answer
11/24/04 12:23 PM
Hi could any one help me!!

I am moving to USA at the end of December.. so I would like to know what are all formalities I have to finish in Germany other than below list..

Medical Insurance
Car Insurance + ADAC membership
Unfall Insurance + hausrat + hauptliche etc
Mietveriene Insurnace
House contract
Employer contract
House Abmeldung & Car Abmeldung
Bank accounts
Telephone and DSL connection
TV kabel + premier + GEZ
Mobile phone connection
Pension Plans
Tax returns
Bfa (pension payment returns)
Stadtwerke

Srikanth
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Cancellation!!
Answer
11/24/04 12:42 PM as a reply to Srikanth Vakalapudi.
Yes men

You have forgotten the most important, maybe head of your list. You have to Abmeld yourself and your family (if you have it) in your Rathaus

But surely you know that because any integrant of your list will ask you for a copy of your Abmeldebescheinigung in voraus

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/24/04 12:45 PM as a reply to Srikanth Vakalapudi.
Thanks.. i think it is there in the list.. house abmeldung
Anymore help!!!
Srikanth
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/24/04 12:51 PM as a reply to Srikanth Vakalapudi.
Maybe you can ask for your status in Schufa.

In this way, you can be 100% sure you don´t have debts and can be an hypotethic prove that in the moment you leave Germany you were "clean"

This you can make in the Schufa web page and cost I guess 7 or 8 euros deducted from your account.

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/24/04 12:58 PM as a reply to Srikanth Vakalapudi.
Thank you! Unfortunately I donot have any credits from anywhere.. even few days ago i have opened new bank account in Citibank they have checked in this schaufe and said i donot have any dues or loans.. so it tells me 'CLEAN'.. may be u may have doubt y i have opened new account in other bank was, i don't know who are all taking money from my bank.. i mean insurances etc.. if anyone had problem they will contact me through post.. so that I will be knowing and I can transfer money.. otherwise controlling them is very difficult.. they used to deduct amount but reimbursing is bit difficult and lots of work...

anyway thanks for your help.
Srikanth
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/24/04 2:58 PM as a reply to Srikanth Vakalapudi.
I guess one more thing may you forgot to check if u have any trust7 like sites in Us where you can send in your inputs ..
;) kidding

Stier
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3