Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

for akakrim & other friends too.

for akakrim & other friends too.
Answer
12/15/05 2:52 PM
Re: Another Bad experience with employer

Read what happened with me.(Its story of 2 years ago)

My employers give me kündigung with 3 months kündigungsfrist
without any reason but official reasons were finishing of projects.
I surprised and talked with employer about that all.He said he need
me not anymore and also said in hidden words that if i went to court
he will do worst against this.
I was fully worried and helpless because this was not my country and
even i was unable to speak german lanugage.After deep thinking and
some informations through trust-7 i deceided myself to go to lawyer.
Although my lawyer was an experience person but he was innocent same
as me.He just sent a simple letter against kündigung and tried to prove
in letter that this kündigung is wrong.Next day my employer abused me
too and said now look what i do.
He cancel the kündigung with the kündigungsfrist of 3 months and given me
sofortkündigung and written lot of blames on me like i tried
to demage the company.
I was fully afraid even i was innocent.What he did more ! he sent this kündigung
to AB and local police station.(i was not informed about any of this from my employer).
I went to AB coz i was affraid about the situation after kündigung and they canceled
my visa and given just 1 month visa on paper that you people do such type of thing in
our country and they said if the poliece give us clearence then they will deceide something.
Nobody came from police station to my home but when i bymyself went to police station
and ask if someone involved me in any case they said yes, your employer.I asked why you
did not inform me to police man he said coz we sent this case to Staatsanwaltschaft and
they will deceide what will punish you.I surprised very much even i dont know about
Staatsanwaltschaft.I went to my lawyer, he said i do something.It can take around year if
Staatsanwaltschaft say who is wrong or right.I was without work permission.I was having just
one month visa.I spent many days and nights eating just bread and water because lot of telephone
cost, hous rent, and lot other things have to bear.
I was unable to search a new job without workpermission and without proper visa and any expe
rience letter.I talked with employer and he said ok you don't demand for Abfindung i
cancel all police cases.
I thought money can be earn in life but black spots can't be wash and i left my abfindung's
money.I know most of you may be thinking why i did not fight against such an employer.
Dears .... tell me without knowing good language, without workpermission, without having
good money into your pocket for spending life without work permission and without visa,
how i was able to fight.
This story is from the almost last two years but whenever i think about it, i really weap
that what type of employers are in this word.

Here i want to edit one more thing i went to Arbeits Amt and asked about ALG , they said we need papers to sign with your employer.I said he is not signing any paper.They said it is not our problem that if he not signing or not, we cant process your ALG without the signature of these papers.I was even unable to apply ALG which is right of every body.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott