Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Introducing my Startup

Toggle
Introducing my Startup
Answer
3/24/11 2:32 AM
Hi friends,

After a while I am back on Trust7. I have been a member since long time. Some years back I was active on Trust7 but since last couple of years I was busy in sorting out my life and ambitions in Germany, which you all must be knowing is not easy.

A short intro:
in Germany since 2001, 4 years in Berlin, currently residing near Karlsruhe, recently got German citizenship, started a business in 2009.

Today, I want to introduce you to the business that I started. You can read overview about the idea on the company website at www.Saewa.com. Our development phase is over and we are ready to launch. Once live, it will be something that you could also use. I am quite excited to see it live. There is lot of hard work behind it and we all have burned our lamps to complete it.

Purpose of this message is to introduce it in the community where I am member since long time, and to get some feedback. Please have a look at the website and if you like the idea then vote for it and would also be good if you can leave a supporting comment there. I want to collect many "Yes" for the idea, as this would help to tell our customer (doctors) that there are so many people out there who are ready to use this service.

Your support will be helpful and motivating. It will also give an idea about the need and requirement of this service.

Looking forward for your participation and waiting to read your comments.

Thanks and Best Wishes!
Nishant
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Introducing my Startup
Answer
3/28/11 1:42 PM as a reply to Nishant Gupta.
Hi Nishant,

The idea is really good, I wish you all the best and hope it really works well.
In the meantime, when I tried to submit feedback directly on your site, I got an error of page not found...

Best,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/28/11 7:29 PM as a reply to Nishant Gupta.
Hi Punar80

Thanks for liking the idea. Soon you can see it live. I and my team is quite excited about it and yes true, I also hope that it works well. If it does not then I will make it work :-)
Support of community members would be helpful.

Which browser did you use. On IE and on Firefox it is working well. I have received feedback from other also.

I would like to request you to try once again as every supporting count and comment is valuable. I can also be contacted at nishant @ saewa.de

Thanks
Best,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/28/11 7:52 PM as a reply to Nishant Gupta.
@all

In addition to my original message:

If any of you want to start a company in Germany but does not know how, or if you have some confusions, I would be happy to help and share my experience.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/31/11 2:29 PM as a reply to Nishant Gupta.
An old wolf passing by... I checked your site and have one suggestion: as you are based in Germany, it would be better to get the start page redirecting to the German version and not the English one.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/1/11 1:43 AM as a reply to Nishant Gupta.
Dear NoBody,

Thanks for your suggestion, I appreciate it.

Please check www.saewa.de that is the original for Germany. www.saewa.com is targeted for English speaking group.

Greetings!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/1/11 2:14 AM as a reply to Nishant Gupta.
@ All

Thanks to all those who have shown their appreciation by giving their vote.

Let me give some overview on the idea behind voting:
We approached 10 different doctors and all of them happily agreed to become our first customers after looking at the demo and our plans. But in general, one of the initial concern was that not many patients will use it. So we have to convince them that they are underestimating their patients. Today most of us use internet, even elder people are also turning to use internet. It is internet-age. We can live without food but not without internet. And our platform will provide a great amount of convenience to the patients and so on...

So we thought of doing a pre-launch survey and to collect some "Yes" so that in future we can support our argument with the count of collected votes.

SO PLEASE VOTE :-)

http://www.Saewa.com
http://www.Saewa.de
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7