Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Munich vs. Vienna

Toggle
Munich vs. Vienna
Answer
10/29/07 5:46 PM
Hi,

I hope the question is in the right forum...
Could somebody provide some more information about Austria and Vienna, mainly the salary/taxes in the IT sector? I was told, that the taxes in Austria are higher than in Germany, but the link below shows something else:
http://www.bmf.gv.at/service/Anwend/Steuerberech/BruttoNetto/_start.htm

I have got resently an offer, I don't know how seriously to think about it.

Germany vs. Austria / Munich vs. Vienna?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Munich vs. Vienna
Answer
10/29/07 10:13 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
Hi Pla...

nice to hear from you!

If you give me your private email I can give you the address of one of the (former) members of this family who is now living in Vienna.

I can tell you he was really happy about the conditions of the visa and living in Austria, hopefully he still has the same email.

Regards

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/30/07 9:15 AM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
Hi
If you are thinking about naturalization. Be aware that your clock will start to tick from zero for Austria and Austria's naturalization laws are tougher than in Germany.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/30/07 9:54 AM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
I dont know about Vienna but Munich is a shit full of arrogant germans.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/30/07 10:56 AM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
@ deathinc

It is nice to use decent language about the people and place where you are living. It is you who came here to live and work, they did not beg you to come here. Bad and good people are everywhere.

I would say, Munich is a nice place and German as a whole are decent.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/30/07 7:14 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
@YO:
Nice to see that you remember meemoticon Hope you are doing well?

Do you mean the author of this thread? http://www.trust7.com/en/foren/integration/i_m_out
Anyway, here you are my private email address: pl_mp (at) hotmail (dot) com, drop me an email when you have time.

@All: München is really nice place to live!Somebody would say it's expencive, but this is true for the rent of the home only, all other prices are like anywhere in Germany. But it is interesting to compare München to Vienna. As I know, for example, the situation with the homes in Vienna is bad: old buildings, bad quaility. How about the rent costs then? What about the city transport?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/31/07 10:27 AM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
Ha Ha im not living in munich(i left 3 months ago) and i didnt said germans r bad (i lov german girls).Im sure even Trust7 will be agree with me if he is a berliner maybe he will not say it here:-)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott