Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

GC Holder away from Germany

Toggle
GC Holder away from Germany
Answer
9/19/05 7:10 PM
Hi everybody,
Please, if anyone knows about my problem, help me.
I have a GC in Germany but I'm working from home in Bulgaria. I trip to Germany at least once a month for about 3-4 days but I stay less then 6 months in Germany annually. Is there any possibility to lose my Green Card? Should I be more then 6 months in Germany to keep it?
I look forward for your help.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: GC Holder away from Germany
Answer
9/19/05 7:22 PM as a reply to Petar Hristov.
Questions:

-> Are you registered in Germany ? (meaning that registered officially by a german address, "Anmeldung" stuff)

-> Are you paying taxes/social contributions in Germany ? (meaning that your payroll is prepared according to german laws)

If answers to both questions are "yes", you may be optimistic about keeping the GC, otherwise there may be problems arising, if an official recognizes that you dont actually "live" in Germany.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/20/05 2:31 PM as a reply to Petar Hristov.
@@Lacrima

What if some one is a director of a company, or he owns the company.

But he is never in the country, but the company declares taxes every month or every Qtr.Is that considered as if he is present and operating the business or the Business in Operation on his behalf is enough for some one to hold the stay in the country.

I always wondered on this.

May be Trust7 Lawyers could answer this.

Waiting for a reply.

Sudeep.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/20/05 2:47 PM as a reply to Petar Hristov.
@Sudeep

What if some one is a director of a company, or he owns the company.

GC didn't allow someone to own a company.

But he is never in the country, but the company declares taxes every month or every Qtr.Is that considered as if he is present and operating the business or the Business in Operation on his behalf is enough for some one to hold the stay in the country.

Still, less then 6 months of stay in germany will nullify his residence visa. Mais bien sur he can operate his company from anywhere in the world :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott