Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Job prospects what to choose.

Toggle
Job prospects what to choose.
Answer
4/9/08 2:52 PM
I want to know ur advise what will be good for future to choose filed in IT.
i currently working with java enterprise technologies as programmer ..
So my question.. should i stick to programming part (as i like this most).
and do some java certification and continue to progress in programming field?

Should I improve my german to perfect level and go for consultnacy where less programming involved?
or anything other u can suggest,what can be right choice these days.

How much minimum xp is good to get a good job in germany?If anything goes right i will stay till end of this year in my present company and start to search new job then, that will be around 1.5 years of xp.

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Job prospects what to choose.
Answer
4/10/08 6:43 PM as a reply to Max max.
"should i stick to programming part (as i like this most)", programming or developping? When I first came in Germany, the company where I worked told me "you're not supposed to be a programmer here, but a developer: a programmer only receives tasks to accomplish, the developer makes things happening".

"and do some java certification and continue to progress in programming field?", you can for yourself but it's not really needed. On my nearly 8 years in Germany and 7 different jobs, this means a lot of job interviews on the road, I've been asked only once or twice if I was certified in Java.

"Should I improve my german to perfect level and go for consultnacy where less programming involved?", yes with the improvement, you live in Germany and if you intend to live here longer and get better job, you must be able to speak German, not really perfect but at least business level, IMHO.
But it is sure to switching to consultancy, you *must* be able to speak and write good/very good German.

"How much minimum xp is good to get a good job in germany?", normally, the ads asked always a minimum of 2.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/14/08 11:28 AM as a reply to Max max.
Thanks for reply
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/15/08 11:56 AM as a reply to Max max.
Hello, I am lookimng for a SAP Technical Architect to take on a contract position in the South of France. If you are interested please feel free to give me a call on 0044 (0) 7534284558, call as soon as possible, lots of people are already interested-Nils Bendle
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/15/08 11:57 AM as a reply to Max max.
Hello, I am looking for a SAP Technical Architect to take on a contract position in the South of France. If you are interested please feel free to give me a call on 0044 (0) 7534284558, call as soon as possible, lots of people are already interested-Nils Bendle
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott