Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Starting on job seeker visa

Starting on job seeker visa
Answer
7/9/18 12:55 PM
Hi Guys,
I am an Indian Resident looking to move to Germany. I have been interviewing with a couple of startups in Berlin and they normally sponsor visa and relocation services. But ofcourse, getting a work permit will take its time and in the meantime, I want to explore more opportunites by taking a job seeker visa to be present in Germany for final rounds. I have a few questions-
1. What is the exact process for Indian filing job seeker visa?
2. What is the typical timeline for obtaining Jobseeker visa?
3. Is it easier to convert jobseeker visa into work permit vs directly getting a work permit? Some employers told me that it might take me 3 months to obtain my work permit. Will obtaining work permit take less time if I have a job seeker visa already?

If you are an Indian who has recently gone through this process, please let me know how the process was for you emoticon I would be very thankful. 
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott