Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Recipes

Need Guidance

Toggle
Need Guidance
Answer
2/6/13 12:39 PM
hello,

Need guidence for phd

Thanx 
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Need Guidance
Answer
1/5/12 1:56 PM as a reply to mahesh chahyal.
Hi Mahesh,
If you want to live in germany. German is must. My advice is that u should learn german.

sukhpal singh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/9/12 10:12 PM as a reply to mahesh chahyal.
@Mahesh

i would recommend you for a PhD position, it will take another 4 years 2 complete your PhD and in the meantime you can polish your language skills........after finishing your PhD you can always move back to an Industrial position.........nowadays all big companies also offer PhD positions........Good luck!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/15/12 3:56 PM as a reply to mahesh chahyal.
That's a possibility indeed, but being respectful to PhD persons in industrial positions, the PhD should be pursued for a career on science. I agree some big companies have research labs where a PhD is needed, but to study 5-7 years to go to the industry is debatable.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/16/12 6:34 PM as a reply to mahesh chahyal.
Hi Mahesh,
First try to apply for job, and parallely apply for nach praktikum. While doing nach praktikum, u can have both options still, to search for a job,, and also prepare for the certifications. With nach prak. u will increase your experience and also most companies absorb you or your new colleages can forward to some know companies...

Citywise google to find IT companies and apply to HR. as much as you can. You will definately get one, because now there are more oppurtunities.

Mention also,, having knowledge in C/C++ or willing to learn new softwares. Because for nack parktikum you need not have to be expert.

Also if you have a P.hD option go ahead. one advantage is, u can search for a job and quit it, once you find right job. second, if you are interested definately P.hD will fetch in future to go to higher levels in a company.

Nevertheless, pls post ur mail id or phone number.
so that I can contact you for your CV to FWD in my company.

Best of Luck,
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18