Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Security Check for NE in Bayern

Toggle
Security Check for NE in Bayern
Answer
4/6/05 11:02 PM
Hi guys,
I got kind of pre approval for my NE but they didn't issue it on my pass yet. I was told that they are waiting for security check and the process might take some time. it's now more than 6 weeks and I was talking to the Lady in ABH and she told me that she doesn't have any clue how long more I should wait.
Any idea
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Security Check for NE in Bayern
Answer
4/7/05 12:11 PM as a reply to king_pro king_pro.
Hi King_pro,

Can you please explain about the pre-approval. I checked in Frankfurt's website and it is been told that the whole process will take only 3-4 weeks.

Did you get any letter from AB that your NE is approved and they will just wait for the security check?

Any light on this aspect would be helpful

Regards and Good luck
Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/7/05 2:01 PM as a reply to king_pro king_pro.
Hi,

I live in Darmstadt (Hessen). I applied in the first week of January, I got a verbal pre-approval two weeks after. Now I am waiting for the security check to be finished, I contacted AB few days ago and again they have no clue how long it might take, it is almost 3 months now!!

Is there anybody with any experience in Hessen?

Regards,

wsh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/7/05 2:20 PM as a reply to king_pro king_pro.
Hi,

Can you please check this website http://www.frankfurt.de/sixcms/media.php/2360/New%20Immigration%20Act%20Germany.pdf

It clearly says 3-4 weeks in hessen so it is bit strnag ethat u wait for 3 months

Good luck
Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/7/05 2:45 PM as a reply to king_pro king_pro.
Hi

Can any one provide with a formate for NE (A sample letter which i can send ABH enquring about NE).

I wanna apply for NE and wanna send a letter to ABH asking is it possible or not ? and whats the process if yes.

I guess always letter is more effective than verbal.

cheers,pac
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/7/05 9:21 PM as a reply to king_pro king_pro.
Hi,
there is no letter means that your NE has been already approved. They just gave me peace of paper , which shows that I am allowed to work. Actually they told it to my lawyer that they accepted but they need security check . about the procedure in Frankfurt , no clue, but in Bayern somehow sucks, no idea how long more it might take and gets on my nurve since I am supposed to go to business trip and I can not do it with this peace of paper since it's not a valid visa. it's really damm situation for me and my company
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/8/05 5:05 AM as a reply to king_pro king_pro.
I am not surprised if it takes 6 months or 1 year for a security check at states like Bayern,BW. Mostly this can be named as not security check but "Patience Check".

Good Luck and looooots of patience to GCs who live down there and have stuff to complete with ABH like BE, EG, NE.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/8/05 4:18 PM as a reply to king_pro king_pro.
Hi king_pro,

you know, that you can call your vpmk lawyer at any time, to get help if necessary? This is all included in our 'Niederlassungspaket' and Fr. Ponert is happy to help you.

But I already talked to her ;-) because I am myself curious about this security check.

Here is what she told me. The 'Ausländerbehörde' ask at 'LKA' = Landeskriminalamt' at 'Einwohnermeldeamt' at 'Staatsanwaltschaft' and at the 'Ausländerzentralregister' if there is any record about you. If you do not deal with drugs, or if you not a member of an terroristic group and if you live at the place where you registered yourself at the 'Einwohnermeldeamt', everything is fine. No problem at all. You got your NE already and it is only a matter of time.

Our lawyer told me, that 'Hessen' ist the slowest Bundesland, with almost 6 month duration for this check (nobody knows why this last so long) and Bavaria, 'Bayern' is much faster- But it can still last 3 - 4 month. This depends a lot on all the involved official places, there are 4 of them.

But this is only a so called 'Formsache'.

I know, that this information is not satisfying, but maybe, hopefully, it helps a bit.

I remind you of this famous song 'Don't worry be happy'.

Join our meeting on the 7th of May and I promise, you will be happy, at least on this day :-)

Viele Grüße aus Berlin und ein schönes Wochenende
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/8/05 5:06 PM as a reply to king_pro king_pro.
This has also repercusions for me. Because my ABH told me (schriftlich), and also all of my friends living in Bayern (mündlich) to come earliest 4 weeks before expiration of GC to get the extension of the AE. So it means that I will be 2-3 Months without visa, but only with this grey paper - so I will not be able to travel anywhere. So it could be possible that one should first ask for extension of AE, and then exactly after 60 Months for NE ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/8/05 6:08 PM as a reply to king_pro king_pro.
well...

it is a shame how the ABs deal with their clients, but it is good for our services. Everything is easier with a good lawyer ;-)

Everybody goes to the dentist with tooth pain, nobody would try to fill a tooth by himself. But with this important stuff like visa and work permit everybody tries do do it by himself, spends hours and hours at the 'Ausländerbehörde' deals with bad mooded officers in a foreign language and what for? To save some money?

How much do you earn per hour? Do you really save something if you do it yourself?

Just my point of view :-)

Happy weekend to all of you
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/10/05 12:17 AM as a reply to king_pro king_pro.
Hi again,
I know that I should wait and every thing will be fine but just imagine my situation. I started my work on 1st of April and supposed to go for business trip to UK. I send my passport and pre approval paper to UK embassy and they didn't issue visa for me since it's not a valid form of visa for them. it's almost true for all other countries to which I should go for business trip. My manager is really dissapointed and I really don't know how much it might impact on my future relationship with my company. I called ABH lady and asked for any suggestion, but no friendly voice just said we don't know.
Cheers and have a nice weekend,
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18