Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Certificate of employment question- urgent

Toggle
Hi,

I am leaving my company out of my own decision. The company agreed and is giving me the top most rating for my work done. In the last sentence, they write I am leaving with" besten gegenseitigen Einvernehmen (aus betriebsbedingten Gründen)"
aus betriebsbedingten is operational reasons. Is this negative? or normal in Deutsches zeugnis? Will it have any impact if "betriebsbedignten" is left out or stayed in?

thanks everyone!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Certificate of employment question- urgent
Answer
4/15/12 11:46 PM as a reply to candid man.
Betriebtsbedingt is extremely bad. Means company is firing lots of people or going bankrupt and you are one of them.

If you are resigning it should be written - aus eigenem wunsch.

If both decide together for example they pay you money to leave it can be written - im gegenseitizgen Einvernehmen.

Usually you can negotiate and you should so that they write aus eigenem wunsch!!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Certificate of employment question- urgent
Answer
5/14/12 1:44 PM as a reply to candid man.
I don't see why betriebsbedingt is bad. In this case you don't need to wait 3 months to get ALG-1. I think resigning unilaterally is more of a problem, specially if you don't have already a new job and you are searching for jobs. People will check very carefully the reason you left was not your fault. With betriebsbedingt you are not to blame since was a problem of the company.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott