Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Einbuergerung/Citizenship questions by Amt

Toggle
Einbuergerung/Citizenship questions by Amt Manfred Baksh 6/5/08 2:00 AM
Re: Einbuergerung/Citizenship questions by Amt Akshay Khanna 6/5/08 11:40 AM
Re: Einbuergerung/Citizenship questions by Amt Mubasher Hassan 6/5/08 4:19 PM
Re: Einbuergerung/Citizenship questions by Amt Vineet Ahuja 6/5/08 6:50 PM
Re: Einbuergerung/Citizenship questions by Amt Manfred Baksh 6/6/08 1:38 AM
Re: Einbuergerung/Citizenship questions by Amt Santanu Kundu 6/6/08 12:39 PM
Re: Einbuergerung/Citizenship questions by Amt A. T 6/9/08 2:24 PM
Re: Einbuergerung/Citizenship questions by Amt Manfred Baksh 6/10/08 1:29 AM
Re: Einbuergerung/Citizenship questions by Amt A. T 6/10/08 12:26 PM
Re: Einbuergerung/Citizenship questions by Amt Manfred Baksh 6/11/08 1:21 AM
Re: Einbuergerung/Citizenship questions by Amt A. T 6/12/08 3:40 PM
Re: Einbuergerung/Citizenship questions by Amt NoBody 6/12/08 3:44 PM
Re: Einbuergerung/Citizenship questions by Amt Amol Pargaonkar 6/12/08 4:49 PM
Re: Einbuergerung/Citizenship questions by Amt Akshay Khanna 6/12/08 5:08 PM
Re: Einbuergerung/Citizenship questions by Amt Rajesh Shankar 6/13/08 11:58 AM
Re: Einbuergerung/Citizenship questions by Amt Rajesh Shankar 6/13/08 12:01 PM
Re: Einbuergerung/Citizenship questions by Amt Rajesh Krishnadoss 6/13/08 12:52 PM
Re: Einbuergerung/Citizenship questions by Amt Rajesh Shankar 6/13/08 1:00 PM
Re: Einbuergerung/Citizenship questions by Amt Rajesh Krishnadoss 6/13/08 1:58 PM
Re: Einbuergerung/Citizenship questions by Amt Akshay Khanna 6/13/08 2:25 PM
Re: Einbuergerung/Citizenship questions by Amt Rajesh Krishnadoss 6/13/08 2:33 PM
Re: Einbuergerung/Citizenship questions by Amt Manfred Baksh 6/18/08 3:52 PM
Re: Einbuergerung/Citizenship questions by Amt Harprit Singh 5/23/09 9:07 PM
Re: Einbuergerung/Citizenship questions by Amt arshad gujjar 6/9/09 1:19 PM
Re: Einbuergerung/Citizenship questions by Amt zutime rohl 10/27/09 9:18 PM
Re: Einbuergerung/Citizenship questions by Amt NoBody 10/28/09 1:08 AM
Hi All,
I have to apply for my citizenship,folks with citizenship can you kindly tell me what kind of questions can i be antcipating from the beamter.

Need to prepare and impress them.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Einbuergerung/Citizenship questions by Amt
Answer
6/5/08 11:40 AM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
@stier

They would ask you to sing "The Germany Song". However, you should avoid singing first and second stanza ;-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/5/08 4:19 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
or you should know the meaning of "ONEs".
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/5/08 6:50 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
Do not forget:
- to learn by heart the garbage rules
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/6/08 1:38 AM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
Folks.. none of the stuff you all mentioned was asked,.. no singing and no rules emoticon.. the lady was nice ..she simply took the documents and asked for the payment and said we shud wait around 3 months to hear from them...

did any one also go through a similar story while applying?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/6/08 12:39 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
Hello,

So far my knowledge goes, you can expect yourself to face some questions once they call you after 3 months. I have no idea what they could ask, since I am far away from being eligible for it (have completed only 4 yrs).

Maybe other experts in this forum having real time experiences can guide you better in this.

Good Luck!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/9/08 2:24 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
@Stier,
If you have read Posts related to this topic.

If you have done Integrationskurs(B1-Test), then they will forward your papers for checking.

Then, in Hessen, it takes almost 6-12 months to get response(Zusicherung) from Darmstadt and you may count 3-6 months for the Entlassung(cancellation) of your current Nationality from your Consulate.

But, remember, after 3 months( from 01.09.08), there will be a citizenship test, which would be based upon Orientationskurs (about German history, culture....)

Just check the so-called 100-Questions and prepare, if you are asked for such a test.

Gruss,
A.T
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/10/08 1:29 AM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
hi.. i have B1 ..zertifikat deutsch and the lady accepted that and all the other papers.. she said it will take 3 months for me..i will most probably get an ans around last week of Aug.. or say around first week of Sept..do you think i will still need to give this exam..??.. i live in NRW
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/10/08 12:26 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
@Stier,
now you told the exact situation :-)

One may just laugh, that as you did not do Orientationskurs, so they hanged you for this course. Otherwise, your processing could atleast have started. Anyhow, this would have only helped you to save this 3 month period.

In every situation, as your case would not end before 01.09.2008, therefore, they asked you for this Einbürgurerungstest(based upon Orientationskurs or you may call, its just rename of this course :-)). So, prepare yourself for that well in time(as you did not do the Orientationskurs).

You may search focus.de or google for 100 Questions. Also, go to them and ask for the Einbürgerungstest. If you think, you may ask them to allow you for the Einbürgerunskurs and then go for this Einbürgerungstest.

I hope, now, you got the info in time. But, this was possible only, after you wrote your case exactly.

Gruss,
A.T
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/11/08 1:21 AM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
Dear A.T,

I was not asked to give any test at all. she dint ask for any Orientation kurs etc .. she said she wil contact me in 2-3 months and i am taking the worst case scenario of 3 months and that too i dnt fall under the 1 sept category.. so why should i go myself and ask to give the test when she herself dint tell me to take it. I assume she very well knows my case and would have told me while she was taking my papers.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/12/08 3:40 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
@stier,
according to the law, if you dont get the Nationality-Certificate till 01.09.2008, you are entitled for such a Einbürgerungstest.

As Behörde, at this time, dont have exact details about this Kurs/test, therefore, they too are waiting.

I ask you? Did you get Deutsch-Zusicherung uptil now or just submitted your application at your local Einbürgerungsamt?

If you did not get Deutsch-Zusicherung, then you should wait till you are asked to appear for such a test.
Viel Glück,
A.T
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/12/08 3:44 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
@stier

AT is right, as I wanted to submit my application here in Berlin, the woman I spoke with asked me to wait because September would ring the bell for the Einbürgerungstest (it has been confirmed by way of Tv a couple of days ago), that they didn't knew a damn about how it will be, how it will look like and what will need to be done so I had to wait, come back in August and will then make my application and know more about the test.

So now I'm waiting for August, taking time gathering all the papers so that I won't miss a thing when I'll go there.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/12/08 4:49 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
@Nobody

Same happened with me. The first available appointment given to me is 4th Sept in Bonn and it is because of this test.

What other documents are you collecting ? IF you share the list then I will be better prepared.

Kind regards,
Amol.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/12/08 5:08 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
@Amol

I just called at Einbürgerung and been told that my Urkunde is ready :-)

Here is the list of documents I submitted:

1. Deutsch Zertifikat (B1)
2. Orientierungkurs Zertifikat
3. Integrationskurs Zertifikat from BAMF (Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge)
4. Official german translation of your original birth certificate.
5. Certificate from your current employer that you are currently employed and since how long.
6. Last 3 months salary slip of current employer
7. Your handwritten CV
8. Fully completed Einbürgerungsformular
9. One passport size photograph
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/13/08 11:58 AM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
@ Akshay,

Congrats!! can you let me know how long the termination process take place for Indian Passports?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/13/08 12:01 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
@ NoBody,

Its great to hear that you are on the verge of submitting your documents for citizenship.

I wish you good luck in the process!!

I presume that this summer will be a busy one for GC's who arrived in 2000/2001(as most of them will be filing papers for DE Citizenship!!)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/13/08 12:52 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
@rajeshspg

there is no real termination process. They just take your indian passport before giving the Urkunde. The Amt then sends the passport to the Indian authorities themselves. You dont have to do anything.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/13/08 1:00 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
@ raj,

Thanks for the clarification. I have submitted all my papers yesterday. As i am residing in Bayern and my case is under §8, the processing time is around 6 months time.

BTW, how are you doing..did u apply for OCI?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/13/08 1:58 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
@rajeshspg

Thnks, am doing fine. No, i have not yet applied for OCI. I still havent applied for the Pass and for applying for OCI you need Pass details. Since i have no immediate plans to visit india am not in a hurry. Enjoying the local travel only with the Ausweis :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/13/08 2:25 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
@raj

No, i have not yet applied for OCI.

I would advice to you get this done ASAP. At present you are now in a situation where indian govt. can confiscate al your property in India (except for property inherited). This includes your Demat and Bank accounts.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/13/08 2:33 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
@akshay

thnks for the info. Now i have to hurry up.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/18/08 3:52 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
My Papers are submitted and i got the termin well before (1st week of June) and my amt knows very well about the test since the paper she handed to me after taking my docs mention about the test.The beamterin told me to hear from them in 2 - 3 months since they would like to verify the geburts urkunde. The other docs are all verified by the DE government.so keeping fingers crossed and hope i dnt have to SIt in ANOTHER EXAM !!!!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/23/09 9:07 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
Stier,

Did you get your citizenship ? If yes, how long did it take ?

Thanks for sharing.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/9/09 1:19 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
Hello

I have applied for Urkunde last 6 May,2009.Aftre a long time,Lady from Regierung von Oberbayern has sent to another place which i dont know. So neither that lady nor that perosn to whom i have documents of my Einbürgerung is telling me.
What should i do?
Does some body knows it.I will be thankful for help.
You can write me
mushahidabbas@yahoo.com

Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/27/09 9:18 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
I have received a letter from Citizenship office that I should appear personally so that they check my Language stills.
Any idea how and what they will check?
Thnaks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/28/09 1:08 AM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
@zutime

it depends from one place to another but in Berlin, you have to take a test made in 2 parts, a written where you will be asked to answer some questions and write a letter and a spoken one where you will be asked question on some subjects or related to a newspaper article you will be given.
But as far as you can understand and be understood, you don't have to worry too much for it.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18