Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

Working in UK

Toggle
Working in UK
Answer
7/4/05 1:15 PM
Hi all colleagues!

Yesterday I searched for jobs on monster.co.uk and found many IT jobs. I wanted to apply to some ads, but I have terrific fear, because I cannot "speak" english. Everything about my job I learned from english books, tutorials, I can also write some post in Internet emoticon , but cannot speak it good.

(Then I thought, why the people from India comes to Germany and not go to UK or to other english speaking countries, where the IT-market seems to be much better. I think they all can speak english, am I wrong? I am just curious!)

Is it difficult to get a work permit in UK?

What do you know about working there?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Working in UK
Answer
7/4/05 4:51 PM as a reply to kaan oezturk.
Hi,

This forum provides much information about working in UK and immigrration matters.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/

There is a large numbers of Indians working in Uk and the cummunity is also large.
Its just a matter of choice and opportunity that some are working in Germany and others in someother countries.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/28/05 7:06 PM as a reply to kaan oezturk.
I think in general most indians prefer to work english speaking countries.
But the immograton policy in UK is extremely tight & it is just impossible to get a job for a foreigner.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/29/05 3:04 AM as a reply to kaan oezturk.
"why the people from India comes to Germany and not go to UK or to other english speaking countries, where the IT-market seems to be much better. I think they all can speak english, am I wrong? I am just curious!"

they speak english that the britten do not understand *lol* emoticon

"But the immograton policy in UK is extremely tight & it is just impossible to get a job for a foreigner."

hey, did you forget about HSMP? :o
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/29/05 12:28 PM as a reply to kaan oezturk.
A while ago Detlef sent an email/post stating that in trust7 we can find jobs for UK .Is it already functioning ?? does trust 7 lawyers help in procuring a work permit for UK??
I am also thinking of shifting off to UK after my NE (in Sept) by next year.The point system as per link sent my Imran qualifies me .
If any oen has experience or knows abt them on how difficult its to find a job and then work permit for UK..is there any agency in Uk /germany who does the similar work then it would be highly beneficial to me or any others with the same idea.
Please post guys ...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/29/05 1:39 PM as a reply to kaan oezturk.
Hi Stier,

our business in UK is at it's beginning, but we already have some contacts. If you have registered yourself in our 'Community Database' it is already possible, that you will get an offer by a British company.

Additionally we are looking for a cooperation agency for UK permits, but we do not have one yet. If somebody has some good experiences with such an agency, it would be nice, if he/she could tell me about it.

Thanks, good luck

und ein schönes Wochenende!
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Which Consultancy for UK - HSMP?
Answer
8/18/05 10:27 PM as a reply to kaan oezturk.
Hi

Can anyone tell me that , Which is the best consultancy to apply HSMP for UK.

Regards
No.1
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3