Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Query on Niederlassungserlaubnis ! Please help !

Query on Niederlassungserlaubnis ! Please help !
blue card niederlassungserlaubnis settlement permit eu blau karte blau karte
Answer
6/28/18 12:37 PM
Dear All, 

Many thanks for your help and support. 

I need your help on the below situation and please show me the way ! 

On 25.June.2018 (three days back), I have submitted all the documents for Niederlassungserlaubnis and they gave me another appointment in 15. Aug.2018 either to know the status of the grant or to collect Niederlassungserlaubnis.  

When I have raised a question, whether i can switch the job, they asked me to wait until the status is known but it was already two months back I already accepted another job and also signed the contract thats starts from 01.Aug.2018 I did not share this information to them as I was bit confused about the law.

My old company is in deep crisis, so I took a decision move out. The good thing is that, I got the job immediately.

Since I am EU Blue Card holder and as per the law  Par. 19 a AufenthG i V. v mit Par . 2 Abs. 1 BeschV, written in my green paper, I have completed more than 24 months and free to join any other company.I am still under the payroll of the old company and this is going to be closed on 31.July.2018.   

Here are the questions,

1. Can I inform them now about the situation with apologies ? or Leave it as it is ? 

2. Will they revoke my EU Blue Card for not telling them ? 

3. Will they stop my Niederlassungserlaubnis ?. I have no problem absolutely but they should not revoke my Blue Card. 

4. My kids are studying in the school, I have a apartment, I am paying my pension and Insurance without any problem. Do they stop me and deport me ?  

5. Will there by any problem with my next employer ? 

Best Regards,Hari
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18