Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
Tagesmutter
Answer
12/14/11 3:31 PM
Hi all ,

Iam a mother of two .my elder one is 2 and half yrs and younger is 10 months.I would like to have a Tagesmutter for my elder one. How costly it could be to have a Tagesmutter.
Will the stadt jugend amt Contribute anythin with respect to this.Should i approach the stadt jugen amt to have the info on Tagemutter.pls advice.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Tagesmutter
Answer
12/14/11 6:12 PM as a reply to rachi richi.
Hi,

Cost depends on city to city, registered tasgesmutter or private tasgesmutter and some more factors.
Best option is to go to sozailburgerhaus or jungendamt and get the deatils of tagesmutter in your locality. They will give a clear idea about costs and their availability.

You can also search for privat tasgesmutter in internet, but you have to deal with them directly(costs)

Baba
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/15/11 4:26 PM as a reply to rachi richi.
Thanks for the inputs.
I hope i get a helping hand from the stadt too in the paymet for the tagesmutter.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/15/11 4:56 PM as a reply to rachi richi.
Are your working or plan to work?
Your elder one is eligible for Kindergarten place from 3 years, so dont understand the need for a tagesmutter for the next few months.

Well the government assures your a kid place in your surrounding, but dont expect the government to co-pay for it. The monthly rates depend on your family income. Ofcourse there are tax breaks which you get when you do the income tax declaration.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/15/11 11:23 PM as a reply to rachi richi.
Yes whatever u said is very true.As its another six months for him to get into a kindergarden, i wanted him to get into an activity of children group which is possible in the case of Tagesmutter as he is a very energetic kid and wants to involve in activities .I have heard Tagesmutter could be costly hence was thinking over the stadt co-payment.Otherwise iam aware of the kindergarten process.

Can tax returns on the cost incurred on the kindergarten be availed even if the mother is not working.As to the moment im not working.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/16/11 10:36 AM as a reply to rachi richi.
>> i wanted him to get into an activity of children group which is possible in the case of Tagesmutter as he is a very energetic kid and wants to involve in activities.

You should look for play groups/music groups in your city/town. If it is frankfurt i could suggest you a few. I am not sure Tagesmutter is the right one, because they are restricted in the no of kids they can take as they normally take care of the kids in their home or your home.

>>I have heard Tagesmutter could be costly hence was thinking over the stadt co-payment.

Yes, it is costly in that you are mostly charged per hour and you have to sign a contract, unlike babysitting. Unfortunately there are no co-payements from the government. You have to pay on your own.

>>Can tax returns on the cost incurred on the kindergarten be availed even if the mother is not working.As to the moment im not working.

Your tax consultant would be the right person to ask.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/16/11 11:12 AM as a reply to rachi richi.
Hi,

We had a baby sitter, who was charging us € 9.00 per hour. It was a little expensive as she was taking care of kid at our place so she had to compensate for the travelling cost etc.

The normal Tagesmutter was charging (in Mannheim) somewhere between €6 to €10.00. I think after tax reimbursement, you can calculate -20% (not sure).

I would suggest you to ask Kindergarten if they immediately have a place free. We had to wait for almonst 7 months and it was only when our kind was 8 months we could send him to KG.

If both parents are working or you have more than one kid, then you get priority when these people decide about whom to offer a place.

Regards
Tony
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/17/11 9:08 AM as a reply to rachi richi.
Thanks both of you for giving the suggestions i was in need of.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott