Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

visa is about to expire

visa is about to expire
Answer
6/27/18 7:17 PM
Hello All,

We have got into a difficult situation and dont know how to get rid of it. My D type dependent visa was done from the Foreigner's office in Kolkata and the validity was till July 3th. I was staying in Stuttgart for 3 months. I tried to extend my Visa within first 3 months but they rejected and asked me to come only before 1 month of the expiry date. Now we have shifted to Darmstadt and for past 1.5 months I am going to Darmstadt for visa extension. But ever time they are saying they will send me a termin within next 2-3 days and then I need to go to the Darmstadt Foreigner's Office with the Termin. I went to the Foreigners Office for 9 times in past 1.5 months and everytime I am getting the same reply. I could see that my file has already transferred from Stuttgart to Darmstadt but they are not sending me the Termin. I have already requested to extend my Visa on temporary basis but they are denying that as well.
Please let me know whom to contact/what should be my next steps if anybody has gone through the same situation. Thanks in Advance!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott