Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Appartment in Berlin

Toggle
Appartment in Berlin
Answer
7/10/07 5:09 PM
Im searching for 1 zimmer unmobilliert appartment in berlin ost-sud from 1 August rent,warm miete(250 -300).If anyone hav some info then pls write.

or some link where i can find the appartment with that rate in that region.

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Appartment in Berlin
Answer
7/10/07 5:51 PM as a reply to Max max.
Too bad I#m not in Germany, I could have helped you better. But go to www.is24.de webpage and enter as Scout-ID 42191886.

I can recommand you that one because I know the vermieter and I've been living in the same building since I moved in Berlin in 2004 and never had problems with them.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/14/07 4:14 PM as a reply to Max max.
Thanks,for ur link.
BTW i found in this site something other(but not getto style). Hm So im leaving munich soon now and hope berlin will be better :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/17/07 1:42 PM as a reply to Max max.
You'll love Berlin, be sure of that. I'm not that easy going with cities but Berlin really caught me.
let me know when you get there, can invite you home for a dinner one week-end.

BTW You move for work purposes?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/18/07 1:08 PM as a reply to Max max.
Thanks alot for invitation.

Hm i was in berlin for one month and my first impression was also positive.Only thing that was creating problem at the end was the appartment as I was just having 2-3 days for that.
Ya i am comming here for working purpose and planing to stay long as i have my appartment in munich gekündigt :-)
I am comming there in last week of this month.

I will be in contact there with u.

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3