Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

New born baby formalities

Toggle
New born baby formalities
Answer
10/12/09 11:54 AM
Hi All,

We have been gifted with a baby girl last week. In this regard, I have some questions:

(1.) When is the baby allowed to fly (Please point to some reference)

(2.) I have applied for the birth certificate and it takes 10 to 12 days to receive it, so I think I cannot apply for passport for the baby before I receive the birth certificate.
My question is "Is the baby allowed to fly without passport"

(3.) Regarding Vaccinations, I know here that all the vaccines are mixed like Cocktail and are given one time to the baby, but in India I have heard that they give seperate injections. Does this affect the baby's health (like fever or so).

Please answer if you know any information as it would be quite helpful to us.

Have a nice day!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: New born baby formalities
Answer
10/12/09 12:37 PM as a reply to Dora Swamy Naidu Raghavarapu.
1) U shud ask ur doctor abt this.

2) NO

3) Doctors are trained in a different way in every country. Each system has its pluses and minuses. Why do you think the doctor is doing something wrong here? They know what they are doing.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/12/09 2:19 PM as a reply to Dora Swamy Naidu Raghavarapu.
Its better to fly after 6months, Here Drs. also recommend that. Almost 90% vaccinations will be completed till your baby is 6month old.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/12/09 5:58 PM as a reply to Dora Swamy Naidu Raghavarapu.
Our baby travelled at the end of 3months and we had the first set of vaccination here. We took the vaccination (medicine) names from the doctor here and the same was available in India also from the same manufacturer. So completed the 2nd vaccination there in India but only thing is it has to be injected 2 or 3 times separately (here they put it in one shot)and it is bit expensive in India which is around 10k.You can also claim that from your insurance if you are with private insurance here.
Reg.passport you can apply it immediately after you get the Birth certificate and normally you will receive it within 4-6weeks.You cannot travel outside germany (enter into another country) without the passport and a visa in it.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott