Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Regarding my visa expiry

Toggle
Regarding my visa expiry
Answer
6/21/18 8:03 AM
Hi,

I am a blue card holder......My visa is going to get expired on july 13 th...Recently i have moved from hamburg to giessen and I have permanent job in germany.....Yesterday I went to visa office for extension and they have replied that  visa documents didnt reach from hamburg to giessen.....now when i am looking for visa slots, all the slots are already booked in july....Now I am not understanding how to take this forward......Can i stay in germany after visa expiry.....?What should i do ,such that documents reach from hamburg to giessen?

Regards,
Suma.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Regarding my visa expiry
Answer
6/21/18 10:46 AM as a reply to suma.
Congrats for your job.
First of all, have you did anmeldung in giessen city. If so, that makes all your documents to reach hamburg. Until you get all your documents, apply for fiction bescheinigung from giessen itself.

You can stay after visa expiry if you have fiction bescheinigung or a letter of permission from auslanderamt.
Hope it helps.

Best Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/21/18 2:13 PM as a reply to moon mal.
Hi,

I have already registered in giessen  4 months back....i  went to visa office  3 times....All the 3 times they have answered the same, that documents didnt reach giessen.....My employer has send me the mail,that they are going to hold my job after july 13th as visa is not yet extended...even i think bank accounts are going to be ceased after july 13th....i am not able to understand which officials to contact  and it is very much evident that I have done nothing wrong.... I even called to the visa officials in hamburg(my previous work place) to check whether my visa file is with them....Visa officers from hamburg told that they dont have my file......now i am very much worried because i have lived in only 2 places in germany...ie giessen and hamburg...Both visa officials are telling that file is not with them...May be they have lost my file some how...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/25/18 8:25 AM as a reply to suma.
Hello, 

Seems in your case, the problem lies with the auslanderbehörde. Better you visit hamburg ABH. Dont call and ask.

Go and tell them your situation. If file is missing, the file number will be stored in digital form in their database. Once they scan your passport, they can track all details. 

Hope this may help you. 

Mfg
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3