Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

BE visum in Düsseldorf

Toggle
BE visum in Düsseldorf
Answer
8/8/09 10:10 PM
Hello,
I am new to this forum and have a question. I have been working in Germany for 3 years and 2 months. Currently I have Aufthenthalserlaubnis visa. But as I understand from this forum, I would be eligible for BE visum.

Question:-
1. To apply BE visum, do I have to declare my tax through a tax consultant. At the moment, I always deposit my tax card to my company and the relevant tax gets deducted from my salary every month.

2. Since I am new in Düsseldorf also, I would like to know whether the officers in Visa office do speak english. Some one with experience can share the information.

3. To apply BE visa, I have my
last 3 months payslips, insurane card, address registration certficate, jon contract, passport. Are there any other things to submit and is it that there is a separate appliation form for BE visum to be asked in visa office.

4. I hope the visa office in Düsseldorf is the same as the office where we do the address registration i.e. near Hauptbahnhof.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Re: BE visum in Düsseldorf
Answer
8/9/09 2:21 PM as a reply to Rahul Desai.
Hi, I can asnwer few of your items atleast. You are definitely eligible for BE visa. I am not sure whether you have to ask them specificall for it or they give BE on their own. But be prepared to ask for it as these visa officers are very cunning people. Though I am not from Düsseldorf, but I had heard from my friends earlier that the visa office is near to main railway station i.e. Hauptbahnof and the officers in the visa section do speak english. But its all luck too.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/10/09 2:11 PM as a reply to Rahul Desai.
@rahul
1)u dont need to do this thru Tax consultant
3)Generally they need last 3 payslips, Confimration letter from Employer stating since how long u been working there and till how long u have contract with them, Rental conrtract. Afaik there is no separate form for BE.

It all depends on the Beamter, how easy/hard the process to get a BE visa. All the Best.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/10/09 6:27 PM as a reply to Rahul Desai.
In Duesseldorf, they have always been speaking to me in English even though I try to come up with my broken German.

BTW, what is BE visa?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18