Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Einbuergerungstest: Berlin

Toggle
Einbuergerungstest: Berlin
Answer
8/14/08 1:59 PM
Hi everyone,

I would like to take the Einbuergerungstest in Berlin. Does anyone know where I need to go to get registered to take the test etc.?

Cheers
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Einbuergerungstest: Berlin
Answer
8/14/08 2:08 PM as a reply to Pankaj Daga.
I do not understand this. "Einbuergerungstest" came out with a lot of noise. So far, so good...

Should not it be the way that Behörde/Amt trigger the process for taking the test ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/14/08 2:11 PM as a reply to Pankaj Daga.
Hi,
Please visit Einbuergerungs Amt and they will inform you if you need to write the test or not. First you have to submit all the papers than they will inform you.

BR
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/14/08 2:13 PM as a reply to Pankaj Daga.
I already submitted the papers and at that time they themselves did not know much about the test.

I guess I will have to pay them a visit again.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/15/08 12:42 AM as a reply to Pankaj Daga.
Wait for a letter from Amt.After 8 weeks you will get a reply. Mostly after 2 months. Either to pay money or if they need some papers. If everything is done they will let you know by post.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott