Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

regarding Elterngeld

Toggle
regarding Elterngeld
Answer
7/20/07 2:12 PM
Hello Friends,
I have recieved an letter from the Eltergeld office saying that my Applicaiton is rejected.

Plz let me know as per your understanding me or my wife are elgible for Elterngeld or not...

1) I am an indian citizen, i started working in deutschland from jan 2006 till date. Earlier worked for 1 month in june 2005.
2) My wife joined me in feb 2006, she is a house wife and has a dependent visa.
3) All my timem I am being paying into the SOCIAL security system.
4) On my visa/residence permit following is mentioned
My permit is limited to IT work and the name of the company is also entered in the visa, the clause is §18, Absatz2. I keep on extending my permit every 1 year.
5) My son is born on 11th march 2007 in frankfurt...

Could you plz let me know with the above background what do you think are we eligible to get Elterngeld, do i need to consult the lawyer
OR
we are not eligible.....

OR
Is there any way with which I sit into the eligible category...

Your inputs will be highly appreciated....

Many thanks
Rocky
0 (0 Votes)

Re: regarding Elterngeld
Answer
7/20/07 5:51 PM as a reply to Rocky R.
Sorry to say that but you are not eligible for Elterngeld. Visa under §18, Absatz2 isn't eligible. Thats what I know. Pls refer www.elterngeld.net
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott