Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Einbürgerung - For NE club

Toggle
Einbürgerung - For NE club
Answer
1/9/06 12:51 PM
Hi *, Nobody

As the NE-club is getting bigger, so thought, might be useful to share, what I got as info from Einbürgerung Büro, Hessen.

So, went there with Bescheinigung of Grund Stufe 1-6 from VHS and ofcourse Pass.

Upon asking about new gesetzt where one could apply after 7 years of Aufenthalt, was told that yes, it applies to my case.

But, to avoid the Language Test at Einbürgerung Büro, one must have "Zertifikat für Deutsch als Fremd Sprache". Otherwise, they would accept my "Bescheinigungen", but will have to take a test(May be to read Newspaper etc).

Additionally, as with NE, one must present Wohnbescheinigung/Wohnung Vertrag, 3-Gehaltsabrechnungen, Geburtsurkunde, Heiratsurkunde.

This may vary depending upon Behörde. But, normally, they dont see your Job-vertrag and only want 3 current pay-slips.

I hope, this may be helpful to NEs planning to apply for Einbürgerung.

As with Einbürgerung, this helps to avoid moving/working around the Europe/World without Visa & permits etc!(My own point of view).

What if one gets Deutsch Nationality and plan to shift in some other country(In case, having no Rente-contract with Germany)?

Could one withdraw "Rente" before 65 Or?
This is because, I have Canadian NE as well and wanted to decide, which would benefit me, if I ma interested in relocation.

Thanks for sharing your views.

A.T
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Einbürgerung - For NE club
Answer
2/22/06 2:48 PM as a reply to A. T.
@A.T.

"So, went there with Bescheinigung of Grund Stufe 1-6 from VHS and of course Pass.", what if one doesn't want to do the integration courses but takes the full VHS cursus *now*?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/22/06 4:14 PM as a reply to A. T.
if the person does'nt like you or little but complicated person, then he/she might ask for for integration course. it's the same with german language course or in-room-test. i know bunch of guys around had got german nationality without knowing to count the number one to ten in german. what does that mean?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/22/06 4:50 PM as a reply to A. T.
this seems to be good news if the beamter/in accepts the "zertifikat deutsch" for einbuergerung...looks happening... and also the 7 years timeline.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/22/06 6:46 PM as a reply to A. T.
@Nobody, *,

Let me try, what I understood with this term "Integrationkurs".

Many Govt. dept and ABH and even Einbürgerung dept. dont know about this term yet.

But, by reading Law, it states that an Integrationkurs consists of :

1. Sprachkurs (600 Stunden), which in my case, covers 1-6 Stufen
2. Orientierungskurs(30 Stunden).

As I mentioned my last experience, but one thing is sure in Germany. You have to fight for your right and dont take it as granted.

Like, I just enquired yesterday(not to waste time) from VHS about Orientierungskurs and the lady told me to just confirm from Sachbearbeterin whether I need it and if its required, then I can do it. So, it takes 1 month time to do 30 Stunden and if its required, one may take it.

Otherwise, the "Teilnehmerbescheinigung für Grundstufen" should be enough to take the test.

Yes, to avoid test at Einbürgerung, one may take "Deutsch als Fremdsprach" test. But, I prefered, taking "Test at Einbürgerung", because, I expect it to be somewhat "Newspaper Reading and Explaining".

So, for GreenCard/NE, if someone what to do "Simple Language Course", I find it better to do "Deutsch als Fremdsprach", because, this will avoid any further test at Einbürgerung(for those, who are interested).

I plan to apply next year(1-2 months before) my seven months are over.

The good news is that one need only "3 latest Payslips" and not the Unbefristet/unlimited contract etc.

But, the bad news is that it takes long (perhaps 6 months to 1 year) till you get it thru.

NE-club member of Nobody :-)

@Nobody, I liked your old-picture as Ärzt more, because it matched your posts to help others

A.T
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/22/06 7:21 PM as a reply to A. T.
@AT

I just asked because I wanted to get back to German courses at VHS, most to improve my Grammar (it kinda sucks ;-)) and I thought on the line that if I take all the courses til the Oberstuffe, maybe this can count as some kinda thing compared to the Integration course and thus get the 8 years to only 7.

D.

PS I will try to get back the old pic then
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/23/06 11:40 AM as a reply to A. T.
@Nobody,

You can take any language course, but as I wrote you.

If you intend to take advantage of reducing your time-limit for DE(Detusche Einbürgerung), then do it in accordance with Integrationkurs.

As it depends upon your Sachbearbeiter(in), therefore, better confirm whether would they accept this "Zertifikat für Deutsch als Integrationkurs and to even avoid any sort of Test at Einbürgeramt.

This will avoid you not to waste Time/money now.

I did not say that you dont look good in your current Pic :-)

This was just a personal remark about your attitude in this form.

A.T
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18