Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
things for sale
Answer
8/21/06 5:36 PM
hi all

i have few items to sell.who r interested can mail me at falgun77@gmail.com

items are
1 centre table
2 laufband
3 kinder bed
4 dinning table with 2 chairs

prices are reasonable.i m living in frenkfurt.those who r interested plz let me know ASAP.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: things for sale
Answer
8/22/06 2:45 PM as a reply to gagan pruthi.
Hi all,

I also have a lot of household things to sell and give up (right from Iron, Microwave to bed, sofa, wardrobe, Bookshelfs, computer, music system etc). If anyone is interested than please contact me on amolp76 at yahoo dot com. You can also call me on 01795425100.

All prices are negotiable.

I stay in Hamburg.

Amol.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/22/06 4:27 PM as a reply to gagan pruthi.
@amolp

what are the specs of the computer?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/24/06 9:58 AM as a reply to gagan pruthi.
@Nobody,
512 MB Ram, 2.4 GHz Intel Processor, 120 GB hard disk, DVD Writer /CD Writer, + CD Writer/Cdrom Radion 9600 Graphic card, can play all latest games, Pinnacle TV Card with Remote, Many USB and Firewire ports, DSL Modem,comp in one of the most attractive Thermaltake case with laser lights and temperature control. MX700 cordless Logitech mouse with charger + accompying Logitech Keyboard. If I get 300 € for above, I would be happy. I also have a Samtron 17' monitor and an Samsung 204 Ts, 20' Flat screen. Anybody intrested ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/24/06 11:01 AM as a reply to gagan pruthi.
Hi amolp,

I posted a thread enquiring members from Hamburg some time ago. After getting no reply, I was dishearted, now I see some light.

We are moving to Hamburg in September,06. Ofcourse, We have to buy a lot of things. If everything is fine, we can take over(buy) something from you.
I hope, u are not moving from Hamburg?

@NoBody
Are you in Hamburg as well?
If yes, I will be very happy to see you.

My contact:
asmfiroz@yahoo.com
ph:01754102717

Regards-
ASM
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/24/06 2:36 PM as a reply to gagan pruthi.
@ASM

I'm not in Hamburg but in Berlin.

@amolp

I'm interested with the computer as I have to buy one for my daughter. Do you still have warranty on it?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/24/06 2:50 PM as a reply to gagan pruthi.
Damn, I just remembered that I have to take out 16% of the things I buy for the people of Finanzamt. You think you can make a receipt out of your PC?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/24/06 2:57 PM as a reply to gagan pruthi.
I have to buy one for my daughter.

How old is your daughter? Be careful after years of experience with this computer she might ask you for a super computer :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/24/06 4:23 PM as a reply to gagan pruthi.
@babloo

emoticon she is 6 and will start her primary school this saturday. But well, she's already acquainted with computers, having already one since last year but I took it to build a server out of it :-)
So I need to get her a new one.
But I already started training her in KPL.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

NE
Answer
8/24/06 4:44 PM as a reply to gagan pruthi.
Hello Freunde,

Ich auch meine NE heute Bekommen.Für mich das dauert 3 wochen.

Viele Grüsse
NE Member
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/24/06 4:48 PM as a reply to gagan pruthi.
@indgerauslieswi

Willkommen in der §9-Club.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/24/06 6:37 PM as a reply to gagan pruthi.
@NoBody

You see I expected that you are in that direction to train your kid. KPL is great and well done man! I can confirm that Supercomputer is now in the limits of your child.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/24/06 9:07 PM as a reply to gagan pruthi.
@nobody

Ur daughter will get a real nice computer to play with. Actually regarding the receipt, I do not think I will be able to produce one or even if I give one that will not be accepted by Finanzamt. I have self assembled the computer selecting most of the parts individually...

Regards
Amol.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/27/06 4:12 AM as a reply to gagan pruthi.
Radion 9600 Graphic card, can play all latest games

you can't. not to mention the SPEED of the game - you won't enjoy it for sure - your computer is going to say "i can't work any longer" and switch itself off after 10-20 minutes of such "playing"

You think you can make a receipt out of your PC?

then he will have to pay those 16% emoticon

or even if I give one that will not be accepted by Finanzamt

It will. After all, it's your responsibility to read the documents that you are signing ;)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott