Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Wife Work Permit

Toggle
Wife Work Permit
Answer
5/29/09 2:00 AM
Dear Forum Members,

I know that the topic has been dealt manz times, but I would appreciate if some one can clarify it again.

I have been working in Germany since August 2008. My passport has Aufenthaltserlaubnis § 31Nr.1 Beschäftigungsverordnung, my wife came along with me and has Familienzusammenführung - Beschäftigung nur mit Erlaubnis der Aausländerbehörde gestattet.

Is it possible for my wife to get a work permit after one year if any company offers her a job, or will it be after 2 years. I have got our company HR stating that she will not be able to work until she has a valid residence permit for three years (minimum).

Thanks and Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Wife Work Permit
Answer
5/29/09 2:23 AM as a reply to Sayan Roy.
>>Familienzusammenführung - Beschäftigung nur mit Erlaubnis der Aausländerbehörde gestattet.

According to the visa, your wife can even try now if she has a contract and maybe the foreign office will give her a work permit. Otherwise she has to wait atleast 2 years.
http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/aufenthaltsg.html#29
section (5) is important. Take a printout and ask your HR once more.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/29/09 11:07 AM as a reply to Sayan Roy.
@sayanroy
This is same case as mine.I also came as dependent on my husband.For workpermit before 3 years, your wife has to first find a job, that company will fill workpermit form called arbeitserlaubnis for her and This form will go back to Auslanberbehorde(Aemoticon.AB will send this to arbeitsamt(AA) for approval that no other german and EU candidate is available.Then AA will allow her to work for that particular job.This information will go back to AB.Then AB will write at her visa that she is allowed to work with this particular company on this particular job.

This how it goes in my case and I think in all cases.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/29/09 2:22 PM as a reply to Sayan Roy.
I can confirm what garimagaurav wrote.

That's what my wife had to do to get a work permit. It was a long process and took around 3 months.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/29/09 2:39 PM as a reply to Sayan Roy.
A) 3 years thingy is due to § 9 BeschVerfV

Its more general it applies to everyone who has got residence permit includes students, refugees, etc. Mostly applicable to refugees.

Only thing required is 3 years of legal residence.

emoticon 2 years thingy comes from §29 (Foreigners Residence Act)

applicable only to spouse residence permit.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott