Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Dutch Insurance in Germany

Toggle
Dutch Insurance in Germany
Answer
2/21/06 3:29 PM
Hallo!
i have a question abt living in Germany with a Netherlands insurance. my husband is moving soon to the netherlands and will get a new insurance from a Netherlands insurance company there. i will also be covered under the family insurance scheme in the netherlands along with him. but, i have to live here in germany for a few more months. can i terminate my german insurance and live in germany with the netherlands insurance?
thanks for your inputs.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Dutch Insurance in Germany
Answer
2/21/06 3:43 PM as a reply to K S.
This question can only be answered by the Dutch Insurance company. Normally and hopefully they should be valid in the EU states.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/21/06 9:39 PM as a reply to K S.
thanks for ur suggestion. i have already contacted a Dutch insurance company but havent got a reply from them...

anyone has an idea?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/21/06 9:48 PM as a reply to K S.
EC health insurance is EC health insurance.

The EU state does not matter ( my girlfriend lives and Poland and has visited doctors here ).
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott