Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Cancelling University Admission

Toggle
Cancelling University Admission
Answer
10/21/09 1:15 PM
Hallo,

my wife joined in one University and paid 542€ when she registered. After staring the course only she got to know that the course is not completely in English and she also fells that the content of the course is much related to what she was studied in Bachelor.

Now the question is:
1. is it possible to claim back that 542€ by canceling the admission?
2. if yes, what is the procedure she has to follow?
3. is there any deadline for cancellation after starting the semester?

info: classes started from 19.10.09

thank you very much for your help.
Srinu
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Cancelling University Admission
Answer
10/21/09 1:47 PM as a reply to ka sr.
1. is it possible to claim back that 542€ by canceling the admission?

NO as the classes have already started, but you can try and ask them, otherwise enjoy the perk of being a student by having the subsidised travel and other discounts

2. if yes, what is the procedure she has to follow?

See answer above

3. is there any deadline for cancellation after starting the semester?

You can de-register from second semester.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/22/09 12:38 PM as a reply to ka sr.
today i called to Uni admin. they said to me that, you can claim your Tution fee (80%) within 2 months (after starting the course).

thank you Raj
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/22/09 1:35 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Yes we do believe that you are not aware about the content of the course and which language they teach.In simple words you wanted to get your wife here for which the easiest way is to get a student visa and registered for a course and now she is here so you find excuse.
I think people like you are only taking advantage of everything,this is the reason why the embassies do all background checks and the Visa processing takes time as we Indians are expert in doing all kind of fraud.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/22/09 1:49 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Hello my dear friend raj2001,

my wife came on Dependent Visa, after she came here she got extended her Visa with work permit (BE). And i dont want any Student discounts too. Before writting something pls clarify ok. and one more, there are 20 student who came to that course from differnt countries..and now all r having Question mark faces.
i studied here in Germany and working since 3 years. i Know how will be student life for a new student here in GERMANY..
How many Years u have been in GERMANY???

Good luck
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/22/09 5:19 PM as a reply to ka sr.
raj2001 is a bit fast, i think. He posted this wrong information too:

<<
FDP will Hartz IV abschaffen
It is well known that FDP is against anti immigrant and this is there first step to get rid of lazy ones.It is said they also going to make it difficult to get the German citizenship and abolish the 7years system.

>>
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/23/09 12:12 AM as a reply to ka sr.
Hello Mr. Raj2001 (I do not know your actual name),
I am writing this after seeing your reply.
This site is meant to exchange good information so that other people cam benefit.
If you know and have a right answer then reply.
Otherwise, stay calm.

You do not have any right to use the words all Indians are fraud,remember that you are also an Indian.

Last but not least "Half knowledge is always dangerous"
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/23/09 11:37 AM as a reply to ka sr.
@raghavarapun

Raj2001 has the same skeptical perspective which I share when it comes to indians. People like me and Raj2001 have worked hard and long to make a good and respectable reputation for indians here in Germany, where the Turks, Polish etc. failed to do so even after 40 years of stay in Germany.

Raj2001 did not want to insult the entire indian community but he has each and every right to be concerned and question someone who wants to screw the system and spoil the good name of indians.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/23/09 12:08 PM as a reply to ka sr.
@Sinu78

You studied in Germany and still asking "Cancelling University Admission". After raj reply you could call the University and get it done.

@raghavrapun...

Raj2001 is right. You represent your country and not raghavrapun... outside India.
Over the year, getting dependent visa for your wife took 6 months and the wife's has to get A2 certificate to get dependent visa. This was not the case before.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/23/09 1:35 PM as a reply to ka sr.
@sunlid

Exactly thats what i did. After raj answer i just called uni and they suggested me a solution.. thats what i shared with trust7. In the meanwhile this raj2001 half knowledge fellow cameout with comments (if u really wants to comment, its better to know the person and then comment. its good for health).

yes i studied in Germany, but i dont know the rule how to cancel the admission ( i just joined in uni and completed).

if anybody really wants to discuss further realted to this topic, i think u r wasting u r valuable time.

nice weekend to all trust7 well wishers (full minded) participants.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott