Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

First Contact with AE for NE

First Contact with AE for NE
Answer
4/5/05 12:39 AM
Hi,

Iam an Indian working with the Greencard scheme in Germany.Iam new to this site & need some advice from u guys.

Came to Germany end of october 2000,with the Greencard scheme & My Greencard is valid until end of october 2005.

When I first came to Germany I had the 3 month visum stamped on my passport from the German Embassy in India.After reaching germany & after 2 & half months,The aufethalserlaubnis was stamped on my passport with a issue date of jan 2001.(gultig bis:end october,the green card period)

Went to the AE today to enquire about my NE status.

The beamter talked well & nice.He told me that the 3 months tourist visum doesn't count towards aufenthalserlaubnis,so I can apply for NE only beginning of Jan 2006.

His point was
§9 from Zuwanderung(er seit fünf jahren die aufenthatserlaubnis besitzt)

Then I told him that I won't be having a valid visa by then,as the Green card expires on end of october 2005.so he told me that he will extend my visum until April 2006. & then it would be okay for me TO apply for NE.

It seemed quite okay for me as he was sticking with the 5yrs aufenthalserlaubis rule.

What are ur opinons regarding this.

Want to travel to India in the middle of Jan 2006 & will come back 5 weeks later.

Will there be any problem,going or coming back with a visum which will be only 2 months valid.

Please advice...
Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Re: First Contact with AE for NE
Answer
4/5/05 12:28 PM as a reply to Surinder Khanna.
Sorry but this is big bulls... again.
-----------------
http://www.workingermany.de/de/require.php
Schritt 4 : Ihrem Arbeitgeber wird vor Ihrer Einreise schriftlich zugesichert, daß die Arbeitserlaubnis erteilt wird. Diese Zusicherung gilt für die ersten drei Monate Ihrer Beschäftigung.
-----------------
You need to have a Zusicherung to get your first 3 month visa to enter Germany at the beginning. With this document you are able to work in the first 3 months, pay all needed tax etc.

That is the replacement for Aufenthaltserlaubnis in the first 3 months, because the consulate can not give you directly Aufenthaltserlaubnis at India. If you have the salaryslips for these 3 months you worked, show them to this Beamte. Also if you still have the Zusicherung document, there should be a comment at the bottom side of it like this document is valid for residency permit in the first 3 months etc.

If you work in the first 3 months, you should be paying taxes, got registered in Bfa etc. So it should be valid to apply for NE also.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/5/05 1:19 PM as a reply to Surinder Khanna.
Thanks pwerhli.
>>Also if you still have the Zusicherung >>document, there should be a comment at the >>bottom side of it like this document is valid >>for residency permit in the first 3 months etc

Guess I have all the papers with me.
what is a "Zusicherung document". when should I have got that?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/5/05 1:57 PM as a reply to Surinder Khanna.
At India, before you got your 3 month visa, without Zusicherung document consulate does not give you a visa...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/5/05 2:01 PM as a reply to Surinder Khanna.
when I went to the Embassy in India,I went with the company contract & there was this "Arbeitserlaunis"(a copy which the company send to me) & the other needed documents.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott