Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

NE under $ 19 AufenthG - No Daueraufenthalt-EG?

Toggle
Dear Herr Detlef and Others,

I received the NE under $19 AufenthG, this week. When I asked for 'Daueraufenthalt - EG', AuslanderBehorde peron said, my German is not good enough. My question is:

1.Is there any difference between NE under $19 AufenthG (Hoch Qualifier) and normal NE?
2. I am told that normal NE holder automatically also gets 'Daueraufenthalt - EG'.

Any suggestion would be of great help and I thnak you in advance.

With Best Regards,
Mahesh
0 (0 Votes)

Re: NE under $ 19 AufenthG - No Daueraufenthalt-EG?
Answer
4/24/09 12:55 AM as a reply to Mahesh Kumar.
Mahesh wrote:
I received the NE under $19 AufenthG, this week.

Congratulations. Welcome to §19 club!!

Mahesh asks:
When I asked for 'Daueraufenthalt - EG', AuslanderBehorde peron said, my German is not good enough. My question is:

1.Is there any difference between NE under $19 AufenthG (Hoch Qualifier) and normal NE?

No. They are the same. But §19 does not give you automatically Daueraufenthalt-EG. For this you must stay 5 years in Germany.

Mahesh wrote:
2. I am told that normal NE holder automatically also gets 'Daueraufenthalt - EG'.

No, this is not always true. I have heard NE can be taken but Daueraufenthalt-EG cannot be in the same way NE is taken because AufenthG §104 or another law item is conflicting with Daueraufenthalt-EG. There is no united opinion that there is no need to prove German skills. I think Lacrima can give more information on this. I have heard there are some unclear points there.

Klenze17.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/24/09 10:27 AM as a reply to Mahesh Kumar.
"I think Lacrima can give more information on this."

Klenze17 is right. Some Alien Offices think that Daueraufenthalt-EG needs the proof of Integration Course but NE does not if you were holding a residence permit before 1.1.2005. This is just the interpretation of the local office and this may not be the case in your city and/or state.

In a normal case a NE holder should "automatically" get "Daueraufenthalt-EG" provided that NE is not obtained under §19 AufenthG.(Daueraufenthalt-EG strictly needs the 5 year stay requirement "and" language requirement (integration course) according to some alien offices)

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/24/09 10:39 AM as a reply to Mahesh Kumar.
See also this discussion I started at info4alien
http://www.info4alien.de/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.cgi?num=1189255517/11#4

I hope you can read German. This is exactly the question you ask discussed by the experts at info4alien.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/24/09 12:11 PM as a reply to Mahesh Kumar.
Thanks, Lacrima, klenze17.

To clarify, I also completed 5 years in addition to being Highly Qualified. Does this automatically guarantee EG?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/24/09 2:33 PM as a reply to Mahesh Kumar.
"To clarify, I also completed 5 years in addition to being Highly Qualified. Does this automatically guarantee EG?"

Not necessarily.. as I mentioned some Alien Offices require an Integration Course Certificate for EG.. (Integration Certificate proves also German Skills)
This seems to be the case also in your Alien Office..

Regards,

Lacrima

PS: Your student time(in case you have any) also will not be counted fully for the EG application. Keep that fact also in mind..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/24/09 5:30 PM as a reply to Mahesh Kumar.
Thanks Friends, The Auslander Behorde is Frankfurt and I was never student in Germany for the past 5 years
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/27/09 9:04 PM as a reply to Mahesh Kumar.
hi mahesh kumar,

can i have your email id ?would like to discuss with u
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3