Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

German Spouse VIsa process

Toggle
German Spouse VIsa process
Answer
6/25/10 11:58 PM
Hi ,
My husband is in Germany and we got married last year, i live in Kuwait but basically i am from pakistan,i have submitted my all documents in kuwait german embassy but they have forwarded my process to the german embassy in islamabad pakistan, the verification process is done, its been 11 weeks now but i am not getting any response, i just wanted to know that will they send the papers to the local auslanderbehorde for verification? like in my case its dinskalen city? shall my husband contact the local office?
is there any way we can track our process?
please reply soon
0 (0 Votes)

Re: German Spouse VIsa process
Answer
6/26/10 12:12 PM as a reply to kiran khan.
contact the auslanderbehorde at dinslaken, they can give more definitive status. Enquire every alternate week with ABH and embassy in Pak.

Local verification at ABH can be easily done by looking at Civil records. This wont take much time.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: German Spouse VIsa process
Answer
8/26/13 10:25 AM as a reply to kiran khan.
Hi i am living in kuwait and am from pakistan 
I want to know about the spouse visa requirements ,
my marraige certificate verification is done long time ago we did it from germany and got the letter from the city forieng office that our marraige certificate has been varified , and now i dont know which step to take next 
i got my visa application , and other documents filled up and ready for submission ,
but i dont have a german language certificate which is A.1. 
as i read on website it says German Lanaguage prove is must , 
i am holding a University degree in that case do i still need to provide them A.1 Certificate , 
Thank you 
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18