Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Is it a bad idea to follow up with the Ausländerbehörde Berlin?

Is it a bad idea to follow up with the Ausländerbehörde Berlin?
visa spouse reunification visa
Answer
6/6/18 4:24 PM
Hello folks, 

I have submitted an application for a family reunification visa from Costa Rica about 3 weeks ago. Yes, I know that the embassy says that it takes from 6-8 weeks to 3 months. 

But my question is, (because we got some advice from a relocation agency and they said DON'T do it), is it a bad idea to follow up with them? To check if they need more documents from our end etc. I was able to get a few appointments during June with this purpose. We have tried to reach them by e-mail and phone but we haven't got any answer.

As far as I have read in this forum, there's a lot of people that have been able to reach them out and follow up, provide documents etc. I would like to hear more about your experience because we are kinda hesitant of going and follow up with them. This would be for the ABH Berlin. I know it takes time and we need patience etc, but my main question is if it would delay or give a negative impact to the process. 

Thanks in advance!!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18