Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

21 paragraph

Toggle
21 paragraph
Answer
4/4/11 11:46 PM
Hello all,

searched through the forum, but didn't get an answer.

I am a novice to the German labour market. Currently I have annual contract as a SAP freelancer with average amount of ~ 100K EUR gross through my umbrella company.

I was trying to obtain p.19, but it was told by authorities, that I am going under p.21 for 1 year (because of annual contract).

Could you, please, refer me to a document, which clearly explains what does p.21 mean, and how can I bring my family in Germany ? Any chance to acquire p.19 ? Any lawyer could assist ?

Thank you in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: 21 paragraph
Answer
4/5/11 12:58 AM as a reply to SAPer Neu.
p. 21 is scientist or do you mean selbstandig because you write freelancer? If you want spouse to follow search again forum. I found article by vakalat for example
http://www.trust7.com/en/foren/visa_questions/spouse_visa_issue
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/5/11 9:41 AM as a reply to SAPer Neu.
Hello kurukshetra,

useful link, thank you.

Currently I was informed by the local embassy, that I have to go and take me single-entry visa to Germany. In a week I will come to Germany and attend all authorities. It was told by umbrella company, however, it is p.21, for freelancers, 1 year duration.

Then, as far as I get, my wife will get a visa for a 1 year too, with no option to work ?

As soon as my contract is going to be extended (prject duration is 5 years), are there any regulations, for which period visa will be extended next time ?

Is there any chance to get p.19 (high-skilled) after 1 year stay and having my salary ?

Thank you in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/18/11 1:29 PM as a reply to SAPer Neu.
Hi Sapper,

Did you get any details. I may be able to help you.Contact me at rakhi_007@rediffmail.com
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/4/11 1:55 PM as a reply to SAPer Neu.
Today I get my residence permit under "p.21 Abs.5 AufenthG (freiberuflich)".

It is bound to my current company.

As far as I get, I can apply for NE after 3 years of working under this conditions ?

And it is it possible to have this permit company-independent after 2 years ?

Please, advise.

Best regards.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/12/11 1:14 PM as a reply to SAPer Neu.
Hi Sapper, You will get the NE only after 5 years like all others as yours is freelance visa and not self-employment visa. But you may try your luck
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott