Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
Leaving Germany
Answer
4/4/05 2:22 PM
Hi,
It is time for me to leave this country. I would like to know the procedures like de-registration etc., I remember i have seen a document in Trust7 website and now i am not able to find it. Do anyone know where it is? So that i can go thru that before i post some specific questions here. Thanks in advance.

Regards, Asian
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Leaving Germany
Answer
4/4/05 2:45 PM as a reply to Asian the Great.
Here it is:

http://www.trust7.com/de/forums/help_needed/steps_to_do_after_quitting
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/4/05 3:00 PM as a reply to Asian the Great.
Thanks Fred,

Dear Forum members

I am thinking of flying back within a day or two after i quit my job here. In that case, can i do the abmeldung one or two weeks earlier and continue working on a special permission? Or abmeldung can be done only after quitting the job?

Thanks in advance
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/4/05 6:14 PM as a reply to Asian the Great.
I do not have any experiences in direction, however as idea you can perhaps take vacation / overtime / unpayed vacation and use this time to do your formalities, and then leave in peace when you are finished. The best way is to go to your local municipal office or to Ausländerbehörde and to ask them because it is their job to handle these things and they should know all details. It is not so uncommon because AFAIK ca. 700,000 people leave germany every year.

I wish you all the best in the future.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/4/05 11:52 PM as a reply to Asian the Great.
@Asian

"In that case, can i do the abmeldung one or two weeks earlier and continue working on a special permission?"

It could be possible. But, for the ANmeldung - it's possible to be done only one week in advance. Anyway, it should be fast - for the anmeldung it took about 2 minutes for me (another 5 min waiting in front of the door)

Regards,
Plamen
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/4/05 11:56 PM as a reply to Asian the Great.
HI,

Abmeldung can be done for a future date also. That means you can go today to the Rathaus and say that you want to be abgemeldet von 30 April 05 and it is possible.

regards
Jackal.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/5/05 1:43 PM as a reply to Asian the Great.
Thanks Jackal, ppetrov and others,

It is nice to know that i can do the abmeldung earlier.

If i do it earlier,

What happens to my GC, does it get cancelled automatically? or Do i need to get a chop in my passport?

How can i file my Tax returns?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/5/05 2:34 PM as a reply to Asian the Great.
U can very well file ur tax returns at the end of the year. U just need to appoint somebody as POA and they will put the returns into their account.

vamsi.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/5/05 2:42 PM as a reply to Asian the Great.
Can I file my tax returns may be on the last employment day ? Also can i give my overseas bank account ?

Thanks and Regards, Asian
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18