Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

trust7 members in your neighborhood

Is any hungarian people in Augsburg?

Toggle
Is any hungarian people in Augsburg?
Answer
11/7/05 5:55 PM
Hello Hungarians in Augsburg!

I want to move to Augsburg in January or February in the next year (2006). Now I'm looking for a job there. I would like to get in touch with hungarian people in the city.
If you are interested in, just answer!

EDit
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Is any hungarian people in Augsburg?
Answer
11/7/05 6:18 PM as a reply to Edit Kolopi.
Why would you relocate if you haven't found a job yet?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/8/05 6:42 PM as a reply to Edit Kolopi.
Cause my boyfriend lives there. We have lived for more than 1 and half years separately, and it was enough! So we have to step over, so I move! And why me? Cause he has a better job than me, more money and I'd like to learn the german and try myself in a nother country as well. Maybe it will work. That's it! emoticon Oh anyway I'm a mechanikal engineer. What do you think about my chance to find a job there? I'm glad for any useful information!

Bye
E.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/8/05 6:54 PM as a reply to Edit Kolopi.
situation is very good for Maschinenbau.
But your german must also be very good.
It would be best if you are profiecent with CAD especcialy high end like CATIA or Unigraphics.

But even ProE would do.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/9/05 3:17 PM as a reply to Edit Kolopi.
Autocad, SolidEgde is ok. But the Catia is a black point in my life. In Hungary it is not so often used program. But my Unigraphics and ProE knowledge is not on the top but I'm not really in a black hole! emoticon
Thanks for your advice!
E.

Oh and 1 more question! Do you think that it would be easier to find position as a practica or only apply for jobs? You know I don't mind if I have to work in the first time as a practica, and not the money is the most important, just to get into the german life circle.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/9/05 11:41 PM as a reply to Edit Kolopi.
Autocad, SolidEgde is ok. But the Catia is a black point in my life. In Hungary it is not so often used program. But my Unigraphics and ProE knowledge is not on the top but I'm not really in a black hole!
Thanks for your advice!
E.

For an engineer like you these tools must be similar to each other, I believe you'll succeed in improving in the CAD tools. ProEngineer shouldn't be competely away from AutoCAD, I have seen people using that tool and I had that feeling as an electronics engineer, it shouldn't be too difficult.

Oh and 1 more question! Do you think that it would be easier to find position as a practica or only apply for jobs? You know I don't mind if I have to work in the first time as a practica, and not the money is the most important, just to get into the german life circle.

Hungary entered EU in 2004. You are citizen of an EU member country. You still might have residence/work permit formalities (you know much more than us). Despite that it should be relatively easier than non-EU member countries.

Having practica (Praktikum, internship/training, whatever you call) is relatively simpler to get, when comparing to formalites for a full-time work formality. In general formalities/correspondences take long in Germany. For example, German companies already started to locate training positions for summer 2006, therefore I ask you to apply for training ASAP.

Egészségedre!
Klenze17
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/10/05 10:08 AM as a reply to Edit Kolopi.
try to find both: job and practica.

CATIA is not a problem at all. V4 (old UNIX version) is hard but new windows version V5 is as easy as any other program. You can learn everything just with online help.

what is with your german?
it is much more important in maschinenbau than in IT?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/11/05 2:55 PM as a reply to Edit Kolopi.
Köszönöm Tenzle17! I'm on the way to know that programs. I have found some people from the university, they working for companies who deal with Catia and Unigraphics, so they will hold on me a very intensive 2-weekends-course about these software. Yooouuuuppppppeeeee So I'm so happy for it! This part seems to be solved! (At least a little bit! ) ;)
Is there any site where you can find these training collected? If it is, which is the most useful and popular?

But answer to Dvd! The problem is my german knowledge!!!!! I have nooooooo!!!!! Ok, only a little bit. I have started to study german only this year, and I have only 2 lessons per week, so I'm going with it so slow!!! But I do my very best! I know it is very important to speak the language of the country where you would like to move! So when I go there in january I will take an intensive language course to improve it!!!!!
Till then I try it here, in Hungary!!!

Thanks for your answer!!!

Tschüs! emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/11/05 2:58 PM as a reply to Edit Kolopi.
Ohhh my god!!
Sorry for my big mistake!!!! klenze17!!!!!!
Do you leave me alive??? ;)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/11/05 6:25 PM as a reply to Edit Kolopi.
Köszönöm Tenzle17!

You are welcome!

Is there any site where you can find these training collected? If it is, which is the most useful and popular?

There are lots of sites about training offers. Start to play with http://monster.de/ and http://jobpilot.de/ .

Sorry for my big mistake!!!! klenze17!!!!!! Do you leave me alive???

emoticon No problem.

For training, English is OK, German is not as important as full time works.

I suggest you should apply as many positions as possible, and as early as possible.

Have fun!
Klenze17.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3