Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Earth quake in South Asia / Pakistan

Toggle
Earth quake in South Asia / Pakistan
Answer
10/12/05 8:03 PM
Dear friends, by now I think every one must have known what happened in South Asia and especially in Pakistan. This earth quack was a complete catastrophe.
It has destroyed so many towns and villages and killed so many people that even thinking about them makes me shiver with pain.

Now is the time for us to pray for those people who have died as well as who have lost their loved ones. Also at this time of a great need and sorrow, we must do what ever we can to help them.
For this I would request you all to DONATE as much as you can to any of the good organizations working day and night to help those people. These amounts will not make us poor but will be a blessing for those in need.

I hope all of this great forum’s readers will join this holy cause and will also ask friends to do the same.

If you guys don’t know where to donate and to whom you should contact, I can post many renowned NGO addresses for your help.

Regards,
Your well wisher and a Pakistani in pain.

You can contact me at khokhar28 at hotmail dot com
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Earth quake in South Asia / Pakistan
Answer
10/12/05 8:36 PM as a reply to Muhammad Bilal.
Dear Friends,

I feel with all the poor people and their relatives and I support the sugestion of our family member 'Khokhar' to donate some money.

Here is a link to some organizations, where you can be sure that your donation helps:

http://www.tagesschau.de/aktuell/meldungen/0,1185,OID4835834_NAV_REF1,00.html

Mit herzlicher Anteilnahme
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/13/05 12:08 PM as a reply to Muhammad Bilal.
@Khokhar, *,

Thanks for the reminder. You will InshaAllah earn "Sawab/Blessings/Belohnungs" for initiating this reminder.

Everybody should participate to help the needy people in this time.

I do support your appeal at this forum as well as in our private Friend-group circle.

At the same time, I thank Detlef for his comment and reference as well.

Thanks to all those countries(Especially with RESCUE-TEAMS including Deutschland and others), to safe innocent lives and to prevent further loss of lives there.

A.T
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/14/05 1:18 PM as a reply to Muhammad Bilal.
@Detlef : Thanks Mr. Detlef for supporting this cause and providing the links.

@A.T. thanks friend, you are a good person who always supports and encourages.

Friends, all of the channels showed what happened but with time they'll move on to the new stories and so will the people as we have already forgotten what happened in Tsunami.

The only thing is, people's sufferings will not finish and we must contribute in some way to help them out of their pain.

You can watch and listen in details about the disaster at this website.
http://www.geo.tv

Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/14/05 2:27 PM as a reply to Muhammad Bilal.
AOA Khokhar,

Yes, its sad to see these sufferings and my elder brother will go tonight from Lahore to the affected areas with his office-colleagues with "Medicines etc".

We should pray that those who are safe from this tragedy may get proper benefits of Relief and Rescue operations offered Locally as well as with the International support.

I thank every Country supporting at this time and helping to safe innocent lives.

A.T
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18