Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Urlaub Problems

Toggle
Urlaub Problems
Answer
1/8/09 3:35 PM
Hi,
I have a question regardign Company Vacations. I have 26 work days off as my yearly holidays. Now company at then end of the year says, we all are going on company holidays from 24 to 5 Jan and then other then official off days, rest will be deduct from your annual holiday quota.

It is not stated in vertrag. My qestion, is it legal for the company to impose holidays although it is not written in Vertrag.

Second, I was sick one day and I was not able to tell them. They also deduct that day from my annual holidays. Is that legal as well ?? They do not have any signed document from my side , stating i need holiday on that day. At my company they do not maintain any register or system to log who comes or not.

Please reply if some one has any information regarding that.

Regards
Zeeshan
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Urlaub Problems
Answer
1/8/09 4:03 PM as a reply to Zeeshan Javeed.
@ Zeeshan

1. If you were agreed with your company about the holidays, then it is fine. This practice is used in some small companies. Yes, they can do even if it is not mentioned in Vertrag and this is not happening every year.
2. If you are sick, then it is your duty to inform the company. If you are 3 or more days sick, you need to inform plus provide a doctor certificate to the company. If you did not inform them, then they can deduct holiday.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Urlaub Problems
Answer
1/8/09 6:54 PM as a reply to Zeeshan Javeed.
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. Incase of more then one week Krankmeldung, it is only needed to inform them or we have to give the yellow scheine as well on third day?
My boss is of the view that, according to the law you have to give the Gelb Schein in any case on second day. I asked, if i am sick, how can I give it ? he said, not my problem. Ask Merkel. Any idea what he is saying is right ?

Best Regards,
Zeeshan.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3