Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Detlef please answer it soon.

Toggle
Detlef please answer it soon.
Answer
12/22/04 9:06 PM
I was GC holder.
After marriage with german girl my visa and work status became change.
I have been getting arbeit loss.
Can i get arbeit loss 11 ?
During my work times my boss paid health insurence which is being still paid by arbeitsamt, but i dont have any sozialversicherung nr.May be my boss did not pay it that is why i dont have because i was greencard holder.
How should i know all about this.My payslips dont show this sozialversichrung nr.How much it is necessary especially in arbeitloss geld 11 although i am still getting arbeitlossgeld?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Detlef please answer it soon.
Answer
12/23/04 11:29 AM as a reply to White Rose.
Hi WhiteRose,

do you think Detlef 'has to' answer your questions? And that he 'has to do it soon'?

Detlef provides us with this trust7 site and he did a lot of other things for us in the last years. He has not the duty to help with every single problem and you should not ask him in this way.

Nevertheless... good luck!
Peer
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/23/04 11:46 AM as a reply to White Rose.
I once attended a seminar where some inconsiderate people were chatting and thereby disturbing the speaker and rest of the audience. Instead of telling them to shut up and get out, the speaker politely said, "... by the way ladies and gentlemen, the weather outside is nice and sunny. So if any of you feel like taking a break, a chat outside would be better than staying inside this closed room". I was amused by his political correctness and try to mimic it whenever possible.

So politeness is always helpful.. your answer definitely hurts him... even he is enemy, if he come for a help, we should try to do something.. but we should not hurt...

Srikanth
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/23/04 11:46 AM as a reply to White Rose.
That said ... if you were employed as a GC, your Boss MUST have been paying the Sozialversicherungbeiträge, so
you must have gotten an Identification card (Sozialversicherungausweis) at some point in time, the number must be there, with this number you can go to this page:
http://www.bfa.de/kontoinformation/start.jsp and get a printout of all the payments made to your account, OR you can go to the BFA and talk to an employee who can do the printout for you.

Regards.
a.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/23/04 12:16 PM as a reply to White Rose.
Thank you Aalvarez for your answer and thank you Peer for your comment. Honestly, I do not have the time to read all the messages, but I try to. And when I read a topic with my name in it, I feel the pressure to read it and I feel bad, if I do not have the time or the knowledge to answer.

Therefore I understand what Peer worte and he is right! I perfer if the questions for help are going to everybody, especially because meanwhile we have so many experts here, like dvd, aalvarez, YO, mk, VSrikanth, NoBody, just to mention some of the names.

Viele Grüße aus Berlin
Detlef

P.S.: My Xmas message will come tomorrow :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/23/04 12:38 PM as a reply to White Rose.
Hi * and Detlef,

This is my last week in Germany. After 6 yrs of work in Germany I am leaving this great country and migrating to USA. Mostly this may be my last message in this forum, but i will try to watch your site from US also.. So I wish you all a happy Christmus and Happy New Year!

Srikanth
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/23/04 12:56 PM as a reply to White Rose.
To Srikanth,

dear Srikanth, thanks for beeing a part of the virtual trust7 family!

I wish you all the best for your future, I am sure you will make it in the US, too :-)

The good thing with a virtual family is, that there are no borders, so I hope you will stay with us and share your life from the states, too.

Merry Xmas
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3